Cupid - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ💚

Start from the beginning

In the next few days, the boys actually saw each other again and did something several times. Jisung intended Jaemin and Jeno to realize their feelings for each other and get together, but Jaemin and Jeno didn't fall in love with each other, they fell in love with Jisung. They both fell more and more in love with Jisung at the same time and it hurts them when Jisung keeps raving about how good of a couple they would be, but Jisung himself never wants to know about love or relationships.

After a few weeks, Jaemin and Jeno decided to go on a few dates alone as they want to know what Jisung sees in them as a couple. And sure enough, they realized that there was a spark of love between them, but they both still love Jisung and they've told each other how much. So they came up with a plan...

"Jisung, we have something to tell you," begins Jaemin, who is sitting next to Jeno and across from Jisung in the café where they first met.
"I'm listening," says Jisung, giving the older man his full attention.
"Me and Jeno are a couple," he says, taking Jeno's hand, who smiles at him. Jisung is so happy that his plan worked. "Yeah, I'm so happy for you," says Jisung happily and claps cutely. The couple look at each other with a sad smile.
"Jisung, we still have to tell you something," Jeno says this time and Jisung calms down a bit and listens again.
"We both... well... we love you too," confesses Jeno and Jisung looks helplessly at the two of them. He looks at Jaemin to make sure Jeno hasn't lied to him and Jaemin just nods.

"Guys how? I can't be with you. You're a couple. There are only two in a relationship and you're happy together. Besides, I can't be in a relationship," says Jisung, standing up at a loss. He can't be in a relationship with people. He has to go back to Olympus. He can't stay here.
"Jisung, there are also poly relationships. All three of us can be in a relationship," says Jaemin and wants to take Jisung's hand, but he pulls her away.
"No, that's not possible. I can't, do you understand that?" Jisung yelled this time and luckily there was no one in the café, so they were undisturbed.

"But why? What are you afraid of? Don't you love us?" Jeno asks. "I really like you, but not in that way. That's wrong," says Jisung, and now the two no longer understand.
"You always wanted us to be together, but you hate gays?" Jaemin asks in horror, but Jisung is shocked.
"What? No. Love knows no bounds," says Jisung, shocked by what he just heard.
"Then what's your problem?" Jeno yells this time, hurt by Jisung's words.
"I... I'm a god, okay," Jisung openly admits and the two look at him in amazement, but then start laughing. "Hahaha what?" Jaemin laughs and Jeno laughs too.

"I'm Cupid, the god of love, and my job was to bring you together. Why else would I have been so depressed about getting into a relationship. I mean, I didn't even know you," says Jisung, and her laughter stops immediately.
"B-But doesn't Cupid have a bow and arrow?" Jaemin asks and Jisung has to smirk.
"Yes, but the good old Zeus took it away from me and told me to try it without my tools. I don't know what you were hoping for, but I can't be with you guys. I'm sorry," says Jisung and wants then to go, but suddenly a bright light illuminates the room and a few seconds later Zeus stands in front of Jisung.

"Z-Zeus?" Jeno asks. "Hello. Jisung you have to stay here," says Zeus, but Jisung doesn't understand why. "What? Why should I? Olympus is my home," says Jisung and Zeus understands this, but Jisung has a different fate.
"Yeah, but the two boys are your soul mates," says Zeus and Jisung doesn't understand anything anymore.
"How do you mean that? I am a god and these are humans?" says Jisung.
"Yes that's true, but a god can also be destined for a human being and with you it's both of them. Like you said... love knows no bounds," says Zeus and Jisung bursts into tears.
"But how? I have to go home. My friends are waiting and I don't have anyone here," says Jisung.

"But you have us Jisung. We are your new family now. Please don't push us away," says Jaemin and tears come to him too.
"Of course you can come home as often as you like, but the two boys are your soul mates. They need you and you need them," says Zeus and Jisung understands what Zeus means.
"Okay. I'll stay with them," says Jisung. Zeus nods and then disappears again.
The boys happily hug each other.

"We love you Jisungie," the two older ones say at the same time and Jisung hugs them even more. For the first time he feels love, which he didn't believe it would be possible in his life. He always watches how other feel in love or he helped them and he was happy abou that. But now it's his turn. He finally git the love he always wanted.
"And I love you," says Jisung, and so two people and one God live together on earth and have a happy life.

.

.

.

Actually I wanted to make this story into a own book, but I already got so many books in my drafts and I still have two books to finish.
I have so many ideas, but not enough time...

ANYWAYS, I hope you liked it!

~chichi