Soon Jia saw a black car coming towards her direction and smile happily knowing it's the boys.

Yeonjun - Hop on.

Beomgyu open the door and after getting inside the car, Yeonjun started the engine and Jia and the guys went to the uni while chatting away happily.

Soon they all reach the uni and Yeonjun went towards the college while the rest of them went inside the school and after getting everything from their lockers for their respective first periods bid eachother a bye and went to their designated classrooms.

[Jia's POV]
I went inside my classroom and when look around, didn't found Lisa and Rosé at their usual seats. Assuming they both are late, I went and sat at my desk. The first period was english so after taking out the necessary things from my bag, I took out my earphones plug them in and started listening to music for time pass.

Sometime has passed when I open my eyes, as I saw the two seats beside both my sides are occupied as there were bags kept. I thought the girls have arrived but before looking here and there in the classroom I got a message from Lisa. I checked it and it said they both will not be able to attend the first period as something important came up and so will meet me in the changing room, before the 2nd period.

I texted back a "Okay" and frowned.

Jia (in mind) - If these bags aren't theirs then who...?

As if the god was listening to me when suddenly Jimin and Jungkook enter the classroom, laughing and talking and took the left and right seats beside me. I was shock to see them beside me but didn't react and kept scrolling through instagram to pass time. I didn't want to think they were seating at my friends' seats to do something to me so I just calm my mind from overthinking by saying that the seats were vacant so that's why they sat beside me.

NOTHING ELSE.

Soon the teacher enter the class and after the school morning ritual prayer the first period started diverting my mind from them and onto studies.

[Time Skip] (Because your author HELLA is hella lazy😐)
As the second period today was dance, I was in the washroom changing when Lisa, Rosé and Jennie entered. We greeted eachother, I told Lisa and Rosé about what ma'am taught us in the first period and then we all came out of the washroom after getting ready.

As today the first performance was going to be mine I was kinda nervous but the girls calm me down by assuring to cheer for me. We four entered the dance room and after greeting Erica sat there waiting for the class to start. Soon the others also started coming inside and soon after settling in our dance teacher said

D/t - As I had already had announced yesterday the first performance of today will be done by Jia so Jia please come here.

[A/n POV]
Jia took a deep breath and went to stand infront of the teacher. She showed her which song to play and stood in position. BTS would never say this out loud but they along with her other friends were wanting to see the type of dance she was good at.

As soon as the song started playing, th students' attention perked up and when saw how gracefully Jia danced many started clapping for her.

To say she was a awesome dancer would be an understatement, she was really good. Beomgyu who was looking at Jia notice his hyung, Yeonjun staring at her with adoration in his eyes and with a nudge on Jennie's shoulder who was sitting beside him show her Yeonjun's face.