you watched another table fly behind shoto. "emiko's going on. her entire side of the guests are in on this, and they've been wrecking havoc. the pro heroes here are trying to fend them off, but.." shoto looked around at the gruesome corpses. "it's not looking too well for us.."

an entire pillar came flying towards you two, but with the swipe of your arms, a wall of ice blocked it and lightning disintegrated it. "she wants something, but i don't know what it is." you said. "are there more pros on the way?"

"i don't know either." shoto stood up and gave you a hand. "my dad and mr. aizawa are trying to restrain her, but there's too many villains. at least, way more than there are heroes. i'd like to say a distress message was sent out, but i don't know. it all happened so fast, so only the fastest heroes were able to counterattack. the rest... well.." he stopped there.

anger fueled your nerves, and poured into your blood. "i'm going to kill her. what even happened? how did this start?"

"you can worry about that later, for now we've been instructed to evacuate the guests. the ones that aren't pro heroes. i can explain everything later." shoto looked around for anyone alive, but to no avail. "this place is just a blood bath."

suddenly, a villain walked into the scene where you and shoto stood. he was huge, and had machine guns as hands. the metal armor surrounding him had blood on it, and dripping from him as well. there was also the reflection of everything destroyed. "a couple of kids, huh? well this should be easy." he loaded up his guns.

"go left and i'll go right." shoto said just mere moments before the man pointed his guns at you two. bullets started shooting at you two, but you were both quick enough to jump to the side. it didn't stop there though, as the man spread his arms the opposite ways, leading to a game of cat and mouse between you and shoto and the bullets. as you jumped over a dead body, you could feel the heat of the bullets on your back. some of them ricocheted off the decorations, and hit your body. but they didn't hurt you, thankfully.

'how are we even gonna take this guy down?' again, your mind ran wild as you did a backflip over the man's bullets. the speed at which they came at you- but now passed, and the sight of the hundreds, maybe even thousands shooting into the air made a chill go down your spine. they seemed to go in slow motion for you. once you landed, you looked at shoto who was deflecting them with ice walls. they got instantly shredded though, making him use more and more ice. 'we'll reach our limits before we can even get a finger on this guy.'

your eyes caught sight of a car door on the floor next to you. it looked like an expensive model, so you picked it up. 'expensive cars like this are usually bulletproof.' you prepared yourself for the worst as the villain brung his arm back to where you were standing. 'i just hope i'm right.'

the bullets made a loud sound against the car, but they didn't puncture through. but the door was being damaged greatly, so you knew you'd only have a couple seconds to carry out a plan. shoto was still on the defense, as that seemed like it was all he could do. you ran to the front of the guy's view, and his arm followed. "shoto!" you yelled out, and for a split second the boy looked at you. "your ice!"

he got the memo, and stomped his foot towards you, building an ice wall right in front of you. it blocked your view from the villain, as did his. the car door stopped taking bullets, and was steaming with large dents in it. 'perfect.' you thought while activating your quirk.

as planned, the bullets destroyed the ice, but you weren't there anymore, confusing the villain. 'it was only a split second the wall was there..' he started looking around the scene. 'where the hell could she have gone?!'

suddenly, the car door smacked right into his armored stomach, sending him flying back. he crashed into chairs and tables before landing on the ground. he lifted his head just in time to see you running towards shoto with your quirk on, shocking him. 's-she ran behind the wall and threw the door the second the ice was destroyed! it was only a split second that she could probably see through all of the ice shards, yet she threw the door with perfect precision!'