Prologue 2

-Village outskirts-

-Two years later-

We see a Zoroark looking around the woods. It had a smirk on its face as to looked around. It walked up to a tree and punched in; however, instead of punching the tree, an illusion broke revealing a Lucario as it collapsed onto it's knees.

Z: "That was better Satoshi. Your getting really good at casting an illusion."

Satoshi: "Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you."

Z smiled before he began coughing and falling to his knees. Satoshi quickly sprang up and caught Z as he began falling.

Satoshi: "Your getting worse."

Z: "Aw don't worry. My time is coming that's all."

Satoshi: "And I don't think I'll be ready for when that time comes."

Z chuckles before petting the Lucario.

Z: "You don't have to worry, even when I am gone I'll always be living on inside of you."

Satoshi: "But the thought of losing you is not one I want to have dad."

Z froze up as he looked at Satoshi.

Z: "What did you call me?"

Satoshi thought for a second before blushing of embracement.

Satoshi: "I called you, 'dad.' is that a proble-"

Satoshi was cut off as the Zoroark hugged him tightly. Satoshi closed his eyes and hugged Z back. Satoshi's tail was wagging happily. Satoshi helped Z up and back into the village walking past all the happy villagers.

Satoshi arrived to their home and set Z on his bed. Satoshi walked out to the market and began looking for some berries. He grabbed and payed for some sitrus and pecha berries before heading back home. He made to plates and brought one to Z and helped feed him. Satoshi went to his room and slept for the night.

-Next morning-

Satoshi woke up and began stretching before going to Z's room. Upon entering he knew something was wrong and hurried over to Z and began to try and wake him up. However nothing he did worked and he realized what had happened.

Tears started rolling down Satoshi's face as he started crying, gripping onto his father's arm. The crying got the attention of some neighbors as they came to see what was wrong only to find a crying Lucario holding onto a dead Zoroark. A Luxray walked up to the Lucario and nudged him away, to try and help him as a Dragonite picked up the Zoroark and brought it to the village cemetery.

-Weeks later-

Satoshi was sitting in front of Z's grave.

Satoshi: "I miss you, you know that? I wish you were still here, with me dad. If you hadn't found me that day, I wouldn't be where I am now. I love you and will cherish the times we had together."

Satoshi started to glow blue, which shocked him. He began fading in and out before disappearing.

-Veridian hospital-

A doctor was walking into the room of one Ash Ketchum to check on him. The poor kid had been in a coma for two years now. As the doctor was checking Ash's equipment he heard a groan. The doctor quickly turned to the boy as he watched the boy's eyes slowly open.

The doctor quickly left the room and went to get a nurse. The boy began looking around as memories flooded into his head. Soon Ash began crying as the doctor and nurse came in to see the crying boy. They tried to figure out what had cause it, but the boy refused to speak.

-Hours later-

Delia Ketchum, Ash's mother, was running through the halls of the hospital as she entered her son's room. He was sitting in his bed, tear stains running down his cheeks as he looked up towards his mother. She walked over to Ash and hugged him tightly, causing the boy to start crying again as he hugged his mother tightly.

-Weeks later-

Ash had been in pallet town for a week now and he was noticably different. Ash would spend his time either in the woods surrounding pallet town or in the corral at professor Oak's lab. You could always see Ash talking and playing with the Pokemon as if he was on of them.

Another difference was that Ash seemed to know more about Pokemon, even ones he shouldn't know about at all. This greatly confused everyone as they didn't know where he had learned this information or how he did.

Recently as well there had been more Lucario sightings in the woods of pallet town, always training. Professor Oak tried to find and catch it. When Oak found it, he noticed the Lucario was focussing it's aura into a sphere before it slowly engulfed the Lucario. When the sphere died down it had become a Zoroark.

The now Zoroark jumped away as it had sensed Oak's presence. Oak was surprised as he didn't expect the Lucario to become a Zoroark. Oak had explained his findings to the other region's professors as Ash walked into the room.

Ash: "Professor Oak, are you here?"

Oak: "Ah Ash my boy, yes, can I help you?"

Ash: "I just wanted to know if I could go into the corral."

Oak: "Of course, and be careful."

Ash nodded before leaving.

Oak: "I still don't understand him."

Juniper: "What was that?"

Oak: "Oh, it's just the boy was in a coma for two years before he woke up a few weeks ago. But when he woke up he knew facts about Pokemon he shouldn't know, including Pokemon he shouldn't know anything about."

Rowan: "That is quite interesting."

Oak: "And to add to the mystery, the child only wants to be around Pokemon, as if he is uncomfortable with humans. Even his own mother struggled to be with him."

This confused the professors. What had happened to the boy.

Sycamore: "Do you know what caused the coma?"

Oak: "All I know is that he was helping a girl he had found at my summer camp back to camp before, on the girls account, a pink flying cat Pokemon touched his head and he fell."

This again confused the professors. Was what was seen really true.

Oak: "And right when he had woken up, the doctor says that Ash was crying, but they couldn't figure out why he was crying."

The professors hummed in thought.

Elm: "Looks like you have a mystery to solve."

Magnolia: "I wish you the best of luck Oak."

Birch: "Be sure to update us on this Lucario situation as well."

Oak: "I will, and a good day to you all."

-In the corral-

Ash walked over to an Arcanine and sat down next to it.

Arcanine: "Not going with the others today Satoshi?"

Ash: "No, I am going to stay here today. I trained extra hard."

Arcanine: "Why do you train so hard?"

Ash: "I don't want to lose anyone again."

The Arcanine nodded as they both sat in a comfortable silence.

----

That's the end of this part. Chapter one should be coming out soon. I hope you all enjoyed and are excited.