Chapter 4-Merciless Bakugo

Credits to the real owner.

Midoriya Izuku
Only five minutes before the class starts. I thought Ikari-chan will be late again, but to my surprise, she arrived early, with her coffee, of course. She said, she needs it to function.

After seeing her quirk yesterday, I want to be friends with her. I wrote the information I can gather while she's battling Todoroki-kun.

She's so strong and cute!

I saw Kacchan glaring at her and stood from his chair.

"Oi, Ikari!" Kacchan called.

Ikari-chan faced him, with her signature head tilt and glare. "Nani?"

Kacchan handed her money.To my count, it's ¥600.

"What is that for?" Ikari-chan asked.

"It's for the groceries you paid yesterday." Kacchan answered.

"Pfft--No need, Bakugo.Keep that to yourself."

"Stop being so prideful and take it!"

"No!"

"Take it!"

"No!"

"Stop!"

That familiar voice is All Might!

"I heard from Aizawa that you don't get along well with each other, but I didn't think this worst."

Everyone got back to their seats. I have to behave around him, because I just inherited my quirk from him.Kacchan is still piss that I already caught up to him, not too much, but I can defend myself already.

"We are going to do an activity, where in, I will be assigning a villain and a hero." He spoke. "Since, you are 21 in the class, the first team will be three hero and two villain."

"Ikari, Midoriya and Uraraka.You'll be the hero for team 1."

Yes!I would get to work with Ikari-chan.

"The villains are, Iida and Bakugo."

Crap..Kacchan is the villain.

We head inside the Gamma Gym, and waited for the signal. Ikari is here..This should be good.We can win if she's here.

"What's the plan, Midoriya?" Ikari-chan asked.

She's actually asking my plan. Is this a dream ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

"I'm sure, Kacchan will be the one to capture us.Iida-kun will be right beside the bomb." I don't doubt that. "Ikari-chan, bring Uraraka with you and make sure to retrieve the bomb when Iida-kun is distracted."

Fighting Kacchan will be no good, but I will try my best to keep him distracted, so that Ikari-chan and Uraraka won't be bothered with their task.

"Are you sure with that?Bakugo is harsh when it comes to you, Deku-kun." Uraraka snapped.

I already thought about that, but right now, the only thing I can do is to face Kacchan, no matter what the consequences can be.

"No.I disagree with that plan." Ikari-chan spoke. "Sorry. It's not like, I'm underestimating you. We can't assure if Bakugo will not pass you. I'm sorry, Midoriya, but it will be best if I face him."

I won't question her decision. I know, we just met yesterday, but to be honest, I trust her. She may be spoiled rotten and picky sometimes, but she also cares for others, atleast that is what I believe.

"Go, and join Uraraka retrieve the bomb."

If it's her order, I will do it, whole hearted.

Uraraka and I ran away from her, aiming for the highest floor of the gym.