Chapter 5- He cares

Yaoyarozu Momo
The activity was done and I'm on my way to the infirmary with Jirou, to check Ikari's condition. Midoriya and Uraraka are already there with Iida.

As I opened the door, Jirou and I gasped when we saw Bakugo sitting beside the bed where Ikari is unconsciously laying. Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida are nowhere to be seen.

"Bakugo? What are you doing here?" Jirou asked as we finally got inside.

"Deku asked me to guard her, while they're getting some snack."

He clenched his jaw and sighed. I guess, Todoroki-kun was right.  Bakugo must've feeling guilty. This will be the first time, we will see him like this. Maybe we should observe it carefully.

"I wasn't paying attention on how she reacted when she saw flames. I didn't know, she's scared."

Jirou was like: (ー_ー゛)

"Well, we also don't know that's she's frightened. No need to feel guilty, Bakugo." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"No, it's his fault." Jirou spoke.

I was trying my best to ease his frustration ( ̄ヘ ̄;) Why does she have to be straight forward?

"We're here." Uraraka said lively.

They went inside, and this time, they have Asui-chan and Kirishima with them. I guess, the whole class planned to have a visit.

"Oi, Deku. Are we gonna wait for her to wake up, before we leave?" Bakugo asked, sparing a glance behind his back.

Midoriya was stunned, but smiled before he answered. "No. The infirmary staff told us that she will stay here tonight. Her parents already knew about this."

Bakugo's eyes squinted. "That means, they know what I did to their precious spoiled brat baby?"

We laughed at his remark.

"Looks that way." - Jirou

"I think, you can never step in their residency."- Kirishima

"Guys, be quiet. Ikari is still sleeping."-Iida

The laughing stopped when Midoriya spoke. "Kacchan, are you worried about her?"

Bakugo was taken a back. Heh. Looks like Ikari just captured this shithead's heart. Is he starting to like Ikari?Or, it's just his guilt?

"Are you stupid? I don't worry about her. She's no one. I'm just here, because you told me to watch over her while your busy picking your snack." Bakugo answered.

Bakugo was like: (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Just then, Aizawa-sensei opened the door.

"Okay, visit time is over. All of you, go home. Ikari will stay the night."

We picked up our ass and went out, but I notice Bakugo, not moving on his seat. "Sensei, can I also stay for the night?"

Weird.

Bakugo Katsuki
I don't wanna be here. I just feel uneasy about her laying on that bed, unconsciously.

"Why?" Aizawa-sensei asked.

"I just wanna check her out. I'll call the staffs once she wakes up, or if she needs anything." I answered, hopefully, he'll grant my permission to stay.

"Fine. Fine. Whatever."

He turned to leave.

Oii, reader!If you think, I like her, then, you're stupid! I will never like this spoiled brat! I just don't wanna be blame if she had gotten worse.

7:00 pm

She finally regained her consciousness. She shift her gaze on me, and it looks like she was about to cry.

Spoiled brat, crybaby.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Not, when you just blasted bombs on my face!"

I was trying to be sincere (─.─||)

"Tch. Stay here. I'll call the infirmary staff." I stood from my place and called Recovery Girl.

"She's awake?Oh, God. Took her long enough."

We went inside her room.

God, her eyes looks so beautiful.

What?!No! It's gross!

"Are you feeling better, Ikari?" Recovery Girl asked.

"H-hai!"

"Then, I suppose, you want to got home and lay in your soft bed?"- Recovery Girl

"Yes, if it's okay." She answered.

Finally. I thought, I would really have to stay here with her. Good thing, she woke up.

A few minutes later, her parents came running to hug her.

Please, dear Lord, make me invisible with their sight. They would kill me if they recognize my handsome face.

"Thank goodness, you're awake." Her mom exclaimed. "Let's go home. I've prepared your favorite dish."

With that, they left. I decided to go home too. I wanna rest, after that activity, everyone blamed me for being reckless that I almost killed Ikari.

Todoroki. Tch. Maybe that half-half bastard likes Ikari, that's why he cared so much about her.

"Katsuki!Why are you so late?!"

"I need to look after my classmate who was injured during our activity.Quit being so noisy, you hag."

I went upstairs and did my homework.

Maybe Todoroki likes her. What if he really likes her?

I mean, for all I care?

No.Why do I care?

---

©