“Listen to me, Lexie. I work with Mark, he may be the type to flirt and make awkward sexual comments at people, but from what I’ve gathered, he seems to really love you.”Jacksonbutts in again. April gives him a smile and nods,

            “There you go. Now stop being so nervous and move in with the guy. Be happy!” April gives a huge grin before walking off. God, I hated her sometimes; her and her perky voice and her perky smile.

            “I still can’t believe you…” I pointed atJackson,

            “And April…” I point back at April.

            “Oh shut up.” He says a bit annoyed before looking down at a patient’s chart.

            “Do you like her that way? Or…?”Jacksonlooks up at me slightly,

            “No of course not. It’s just for fun.” He nods before looking back at the chart.

            “Yeah right. You don’t just have sex with someone like FIFTY times and say you don’t have feelings for them. Not to mention she was your BEST FRIEND before. You guys practically know each other.”

            “Can you stop?”Jacksoncloses the patient’s chart and looks at me.

            “Look, I can openly say I loved you, Lexie. But April, she’s different.” I raise my eyebrows,

            “Oh? How so?” I ask waiting to be entertained.

            “She just is okay? We both agreed it was JUST fun. Nothing more.” I laugh a bit,

            “You love her and you know it.” I tease him causing him to blush a bit.

            “I don’t, so stop!” He growls at me.

            “Don’t get too defensive now. She’ll soon be Mrs. April Avery.” His eyes widens at that.

            “Do you EVER stop talking?” He says while putting his hand over my mouth. I grin and start making kissing sounds.

            “muah muah.”Jacksonquickly pulled his hand away and wiped his palm on his scrubs.

            “Stop!” He says with a small smile trying his hardest not to laugh.

            “But I got you to smile.” I grin again.

            “Whatever. Don’t you have some place to be?” He says hoping to get rid of me.

            “Maybe, but it’s fun to tease you.”Jacksonrolls his eyes playfully.

            “Then I guess it’s only fair if I tease you.”Jacksonreplies with a small grin.

            “Mhm and what would you tease me about?”Jacksonthought about it and shrugged.

            “Don’t you have an apartment you’re supposed to be moving into?!” He blurts out a bit annoyed that he couldn’t think of anything. I laughed and patted his back,

            “Go ahead; tease me for going back to Mark.” I shrug not really caring if he did.

            “No, it isn’t fun if you’re telling me to do that.” I smile,

            “Why do you even care so much if I tease you about April? You sorta had it coming by sleeping with her.”Jacksonblushes a bright red.