Chapter 20: Damn this guy wakes up the dead butterflies in my stomach.

I bite my lips as I remember the time I spent with Carter yesterday. I was so lost that I didn't even notice that I had come to my locker, but then someone slammed it and closed it. I raise my head and see that there is none other than Carter standing there.

Wait why is he here, I looked around. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. But he was just smirking.

"Come with me," I began to say something, but "Follow me, just come, you know I won't bite you, at least not now," he said. What did he mean not now. Well I started following him, I see there are very few people here, that's good.

He took me to the field because it is the first period so there is no one here. "So are you ready for tomorrow's competition?". Carter asked with a smile, I see he's smiling a lot these days. It's good for him.

"Yes I'm since I have a good partner, what about you?" I smiled and saw that he was also smiling at me. "Im very ready for tomorrow, by the way thanks for the compliment" he said nervously. Why is he nervous?

He scratches the back of his neck, something he always does when he's nervous. "Well Anna, do you want to go on the date this Sunday the day after our contest, you don't have to answer now, and yeah if you don't want to go just say I don't mind you know-" i chuckle.

I've never seen Carter rambling, is he too nervous to ask me out on a date? "Why are you laughing, don't you want to go with me?" He started again.

"Hey I really like to go with you, I laugh because I've never seen you ramble though it's a pretty amazing site though" And here comes the blush on his handsome face, aww.

"So where are we going?" I asked him, blushing. "I'm smart enough to not just going to ruin my surprise, Little Annie. You have to wait until Sunday, till then go to your class. I don't want you to scroll to the front of the class" he winked.

He can't do that first brings me here and now he is not going to say anything, fine then I'll use my secret weapon now. "Hey you can't do that, you bring me here, now you gotta spill" he shook his head "tell me pretty please" I give him my best puppy eyes, he has to spill now, I'm evil and i know it.

"Now that's unfair, but I still won't tell you" He is clever, so I gave this to him. I pout maybe this work but he just closes his eyes. "Go Anna, or you'll be late," he smiled.

"You were the one who called me here and you are being meanie" I said to myself. He just leaned down and put both his hands on my face, and began to lean closer to my face.

"Don't worry I can't give you the name of the date location but I think it will work" He said with his lips closer to my ears. Dear Jesus, my heart suddenly forgot how to beat or it's just Carter's effect. Oh god I can't breathe what's happening.

Then he pressed his soft soft lips on my forehead, oh my god, if its divine lips feel so good on my forehead how will it feel on my lips, Anna shut up.

Then he removes his hand from my chin and places both his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. Then again kisses his soft lips on both my cheeks. Damn this guy wakes up the dead butterflies in my stomach. He will surely send my soul to heaven before my time.

"After seeing your red face I think it's work" he smiled, bastard. "I.. i.. I have to go..go now. I'll see you tomorrow." I then start running from the field towards the entrance of my school.

"See you tomorrow lil chip" and I can clearly hear his elephant-like laugh, god why do my cheeks turn red always in front of him, it's all his fault and look at me I'm not even complaining.

Wait, I forgot to tell him. "Carter" I shouted and he stopped that wonderful laugh as he looked at me. "Pick me out of Leah's house tomorrow, I'm going over there tonight" I replied, after seeing my poor knowledge in the makeup field, Leah decided that I had to go to her house so she could help me.