Chapter 17: He has changed around me.

I look around, as I enter the park, Carter tells me we're going to practice.

"Hey, Annie here," Carter called to me from the other direction. Did i tell you he looks so hot in those loose shirts and pants god he looks hot in those loose clothes too.

Wait anna are you ok what are you thinking control yourself.

As I begin to walk towards him, I take a deep breath and clear my thoughts. His big ass smile is doing its job and making my heart beat at full speed.

What is happening to me today?

"Hey" I greet but he hugged me, his new way of greeting, I guess. I'm definitely going to lose my mind today.

It's only two seconds with him and I'm very hot and on the verge of going nuts.

Lord, if my heart and mind are going to be like this, I don't know if I should make an appointment with a therapist or heart surgeon.

He pulls back at the end, which i'm, no not me but my stupid heart bothers with.

"Hey, you look beautiful," he said. Haha look who calls me beautiful.

From what I could guess by now, every girl in the park is goggling at him, and they ain't even hiding it. Stupid girls. Why should I care, yes it's not my business.

"Said the one who looks handsome even in a loose shirt" I said and stamped my faith, God why do I have to say this out loud.

He chuckled "Well, I'm glad you found me handsome in this attire, should I wear this clothes around you more so that I get this compliment more often" He smirked.

This bastard. "Don't bother, I admire everyone who looks handsome, we can always appreciate beauty, right?" I said, but I think I said the wrong words because I found his jaw clenched.

“Soo, this is such a great place to practice” I tried to change the subject as his jaw was still clenched. "Come with me," he said and held my hand, what's up with him, holding my hand.

Didn't he know what that gesture was doing to my poor heart?

He took me to a place a little away from everyone else. "So you're ready, Annie,".

"Yes," I said breathlessly. Then he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him without breaking our eye contact. Then he put my other hand on his shoulder which he was holding.

"We're starting with the last part because it was easy. And I was thinking, at the end we're going to do a swan pose and then do a dip, is that okay with you," he said smiling.

While I can  only focus my attention on his face that is so close to mine, his seductive cologne, his blue eyes deeper than the ocean, and his voice a melody that I can hear over and over again.

"Annie" he said and I came out of my dreamie bubble. "Yeah, oh, I'm sorry what" I said the first thing my brain could process. He smirked and pulled me even closer and then.

"You need to pay attention Annie" he whispered in my ear which made my whole body tremble, god what is happening to me. Does he know what he is doing to me?.

Then he moves his body flawlessly and I do what he says like a little puppet of him. My mind went on vacation, I was not thinking of anything, only looking at him.

Then he pulled me to that swan pose and I could only think of his hand that was on my waist and when he took that dip his face was so close that all I wanted in that moment was us close that distance.

I already told you that I am not thinking straight, he is making me lose my mind, like he was doing from that day on the rooftop. We finish our dance practice of our midsection to the end, and at the time I don't even know if there's any such thing, until Carter turns away from me to say that we need to refill our stomachs.