This was no good, the system can't let it slip. The Death System reminded Ye Chen, "Mission, mission, the bath mission!"

Ye Chen snarled at the system, "It's impossible, ahhhhh!"

Death System, "…"

After Ren Jing went out, Ye Chen took a bath, then came out wrapped in a bath towel.

Old Comrade Yang handled things very steadily. Ye Chen's clothes had been placed accordingly, he simply needed to change.

Ren Jing said, "I'll take a bath first." He was really considerate and gave Ye Chen time to put on the clothes.

Ye Chen leisurely dressed. After he finished changing, Ye Chen realized that the shampoo was accidentally hanging in the towel and he had taken it along with him.

Maybe he was too nervous that he didn't notice the shampoo's lid had been clamped on the towel.

The shampoo was put in a very small bottle, so he wasn't aware that he had brought it out.

But… Now that he had brought it out, what would Ren Jing use?

Ye Chen felt nervous again.

'Should I give it back? Well, I still need to give it back no matter what, right?'

'It's okay…'

Ye Chen told himself that he won't do the bath mission anymore. He would just give Ren Jing the shampoo… That was all.

He took a deep breath and finally knocked on the bathroom door.

He got no answer. Ye Chen spontaneously said, "Ren Jing, I accidentally took out the shampoo, so I'll put it back for you…" He whispered so gently that it made Ren Jing who was essentially plagued with abnormal heat become much hotter.

Before Ren Jing could say anything, Ye Chen's head peeked in.

"I-I'm putting it here!"

Ye Chen was about to run away after finishing his words, but just one second before he did so, Death System stated, "Oh dear, look who's taking a bath with cold water."

Cold water?

Ye Chen suddenly raised his head, and sure enough, he saw that the water from the shower didn't have any steam.

Ren Jing currently has a cold and he even has a high fever, why is he taking a cold water shower!?

Ye Chen panicked. He took a sudden big stride forward and tested the water with his hand.

So cold!

Ye Chen hurriedly pulled his hand back, then he looked at Ren Jing angrily. "Why did you use cold water!?"

Ren Jing bowed his head and said quietly, "It doesn't work even with cold water."

Ye Chen followed Ren Jing's sight downwards and saw that 'big guy' was raised and was standing erect. He was completely stupefied.

That being said… was Ren Jing actually trying to decrease his internal heat!?

But… But…

Ren Jing stated, "You should go out, it'll be fine after I take a bath."

Fine my shit, this will worsen your condition instead!

But apparently, Ren Jing's big member was really disobedient.

Ye Chen paused for awhile before he suddenly uttered, "Let me help you."

Ren Jing's body immediately tensed up.