Quarrelling, having a cold war, then reconciling, going on this cycle.

Gu Xi had relented, had retreated, had given up on most of his principles, only wanting to be together with Shen Jiaze.

But that didn't even work.

In the end, Gu Xi saw the truth… He and Shen Jiaze were not meant to be.

Even though he loved Shen Jiaze dearly, they were not meant to be.

What Ye Chen saw was that it was Shen Jiaze who made trouble out of nothing and Gu Xi was always patient and accommodating——He had never seen Gu Xi being this humble since he was young until now, so he thought that Shen Jiaze was really too much, Shen Jiaze was too much of a slag!

But in reality, it wasn't this which had Gu Xi truly fell apart.

Rather, it was because he had received the most beautiful love which he thought he would always own, but in the end, he was unable to keep it and lost it instead.

If every good thing was destroyed, with Gu Xi's character, he would walk out of it with pride.

But it wasn't.

It was right in front of him, it was at his fingertips, yet he was unable to touch it.

He could only look at it, to look at it for a lifetime.

How would he be willing to?

A blunt knife could grind a person's life. Gu Xi's despair accumulated little by little, and in the end, they completely burst out.

Ye Chen patted Gu Xi's shoulder and whispered, "You should have a good rest, ignore him for now!"

Gu Xi didn't want to worry Ye Chen. He answered, "Don't worry."

Ye Chen asked again, "How about I keep you company?"

Gu Xi jokingly said, "Keep me company for what, you want to cry together with me?"

Ye Chen, "…"

"Get out, get out." Gu Xi chased him away like a fly. "Bug off now!"

After thinking about it, Ye Chen still went back.

Gu Xi was a strong man. If Ye Chen really kept him company, he was afraid Gu Xi would get more uneasy.

Yu Xingzhe called Ye Chen when he was on his way.

After chattering for some while, Yu Xingzhe couldn't help but ask, "Is that damned fatty alright?"

This extreme tsundere-ness

!

Ye Chen retracted his lips, but he still answered honestly, "It's not that serious, it has been so long already."

Yu Xingzhe said, "Shen Jiaze went all out in his work, he has made quite a lot of achievements in country M. This time, he's not coming back temporarily, he probably would stay here (for good)."

Ye Chen, "…"

Yu Xingzhe added, "You should advise that fatty to cheer up a bit. Later on, he'll meet Shen Jiaze regularly, so he has to let go."

Ye Chen had a headache. "Why did he want to come back?"

Yu Xingzhe answered, "He has a huge ambition." The true influence of the Shen Family was still in China. If Shen Jiaze stayed in country M, he would just always be on the edge.

Ye Chen heaved a sigh.

Yu Xingzhe halted for awhile before he spoke, "(If) Gu Xi really doesn't want to meet him, it would be better for him to go abroad for his development."