When the two of them left, Gu Xi looked at Yu Xingzhe and Yu Xingzhe looked at Gu Xi. Both of them saw in each other's eyes a weathered and worn look of old fathers who were experiencing the phrase 'a grown boy can't be kept at home' happening before them!

Ye Chen took Ren Jing into the guest room. Ren Jing didn't have the slightest idea of what Ye Chen was going to do. Ye Chen himself didn't want to waste more time, so he immediately stated, "I have a favor to ask."

Ren Jing, "Say it."

Ye Chen began to feel embarrassed again when the words reached his lips, but this was for life points. His Troublesome Syndrome was only halfway recovered when it came into Ren Jing. Then, he said, "The stir-fried eggs with tomatoes dish… The one that I made…"

Ren Jing complimented him greatly, "Mn, it 's delicious."

Ye Chen's face felt a bit warm, but he still plucked up his courage and said, "Could you eat more?"

Ren Jing was stupefied.

Ye Chen said, "I'll put it before you later, could… you eat more?"

Ren Jing felt as if a firework was exploding inside his heart. He asked, "You want me to eat it?"

"That's right!" Ye Chen raised his head and looked at Ren Jing. "You have to eat a lot more."

Ren Jing could not help but be excited because of Ye Chen's adorable thoughtfulness. He slightly lowered his head and kissed Ye Chen's lips.

Ye Chen opened his eyes wide, confusion spreading all over his face.

Wh… why on earth did he kiss me?

Death System said, "Hoho, so you think to share the one and only stir-fried eggs with tomatoes you've worked hard to make with Ren Jing—while there are three other people on the table. One is your mother, and the other two are your sworn brothers…"

Ye Chen yelped, "Eh!!!"

Ren Jing didn't dare to kiss him too hard. After all, Queen Mother was keeping a watch on them outside, he didn't want to make things difficult for Ye Chen.

Ye Chen caught his breath, then stuttered his words when he said, "Don't get me wrong, the main point… main point is, I feel that you love to eat the stir-fried eggs with tomatoes! That's why I want you to eat more of it!"

If you wanted to know what

'the more you touch things up, the darker they get'

meant, you could look at Brother Chen.

Ren Jing's smile was showing a kind of doting feeling in them. He said softly, "I really love eating that."

Ye Chen continued to make things darker for himself when he said, "Um… You see, I've worked hard on making it, but I'm afraid no one would eat it. It'd be really embarrassing if no one eats it, right?"

Ren Jing said earnestly, "I'll definitely eat it up."

Ye Chen, "…"

Did I just make the misunderstanding worse…

The Death System whistled happily.

However, Ye Chen still had some words he had to say. He could almost predict that upon saying those words, the words 'extremely awkward' and 'double-faced' would be stuck on his forehead.

But these were four life points we were talking about… Rounding them off, it would still sum up to his life!

I can't give up.

Ye Chen lowered his head and said in a low voice, "Don't eat everything up, though… Let others try some, too."

Ren Jing completely complied with what Ye Chen suggested. "Right, after all, it's the first time you cook."