But Ye Chen had to push through, so he added, "Right, right, right, there's nothing wrong with you. So, I'll see you in the evening?"

Yu Xingzhe replied, "I'm not seeing you!"

Ye Chen said, "I'll send you a message later for the fixed time and place!"

Yu Xingzhe responded, "I won't read it."

Ye Chen insisted, "I'll give you a call."

"I won't answer it."

"I'll call SUN." SUN was President Yu's personal head manager.

Yu Xingzhe blurted out, "If Sun answer, I'll fire him!"

Manager Sun who had been fired at least 365 times a year yet hadn't been successfully fired for six years showed no fear.

Before Ye Chen hung up, he said again, "Brother Zhe, since you've returned, stay for a few more days."

Yu Xingzhe's heart warmed up, but he was still stubborn and reluctant to admit his defeat as he thought:

Stay for a few days my shit, I'll die of anger sooner or later because of you!

After he had nailed one of his good friends, Ye Chen went to knock on the other one.

Gu Xi asked, "Who else would come?"

Ye Chen didn't dare to say Yu Xingzhe's name. He only said, "I've asked Ren Jing to come."

Gu Xi promptly responded, "I have something to do in the evening."

Ye Chen was getting very infuriated. Each of them were all the same, hindering him from earning life points!

He yelled at the phone, "Never mind your goddamn business, come here now! Old Yu has just returned, let us hold a welcoming dinner for him!"

The moment Gu Xi heard that name, he stated even more seriously, "I have something to do in the evening. It's particularly urgent, it won't do if I don't go. It's about my directing career."

Ye Chen asked, "What is it? I'd like to hear about it."

Gu Xi who didn't really have any business, "…"

Ye Chen immediately flipped out. "Fatty Gu, if you don't come tonight, I'll hang myself at your door!"

Gu Xi felt bitterness inside his heart and thought:

Who the fuck would like to go there just to swallow dog food!?

The people had finally been rounded up after a fashion, but the important thing was the mission of having Ye Chen to cook by himself.

As a man who could burn the kettle just by boiling water, cooking would be too difficult for him.

Ye Chen who still had a wishful thinking asked, "Does chocolate count as a dish?" It was the only thing he could do anyways.

Death System said, "You could go to

Zhihu

and ask that question, see whether or not you'll receive hundreds of retarded titles."

Ye Chen, "…"

Death System said, "You could just make some fried dishes. No one is forcing you to go so far as to make a

Manchu Han Imperial Feast

, right?"

Ye Chen mustered his courage. What Death System said was reasonable. He could just make some fried dishes. Even Queen Mother who was the daughter of an affluent family did a good job on that, why couldn't he?