Ren Jing really wanted to take him over and kiss him, but considering that he was thin-skinned, he stubbornly resisted.

In order to avoid thinking about it, Ren Jing opened a new topic: ” “First Love” is temporarily stopped. What is your plan afterwards?”

Ye Chen stayed for a while before he responded. He said: “Nothing’s planned.” What plans can I have? He didn’t receive advertisements, otices, and acting roles. The average person didn’t dare to look for him. The second person couldn’t use him, so Gu Xi dared to tie him into the group.

Ren Jing said: “If there is no plan, I have a script. Do you want to think about it?”

Ye Chen’s eyes lit up, he quickly asked: “Do you participate in it?” His purpose is very simple and straightforward. If Ren Jing participates in the show, he certainly wants to go, so that he can get along in the same group day and night and has no worries about his tasks.

But this question falls into the ears of any non-death system and becomes another taste.

Ren Jing’s eyes overflowing with smiles, and he tried to calm his voice: “I am the protagonist.”

Ye Chen was surprised and said: “Really? I thought you were not going to pick up any show again this year!”

The focus of Ren Jing’s works in the past two years has been behind the scenes. Every year a play is at its peak. This year, Ren Jing received “First Love”. He didn’t expect another one is being planned!

In the original plan, Ren Jing is unlikely to pick up the show, but as long as Ye Chen picked up, he would definitely pick it up.

So he came to ask about Ye Chen’s opinion.

Ye Chen didn’t even think about it and agreed: “I’m fine any way, pick it up!”

Ren Jing said: “Let’s wait until you see the script.”

Ye Chen is afraid to miss this good opportunity and said earnestly: “I have a wide range of acting, I can act anything.”

Ren Jing smiled.

Ye Chen felt a little uneasy again: “That… wouldn’t it be the kind of dragon suit ( 龙套 actor playing a walk-on part in old-style opera; utility man) that died in three seconds?” That would be too embarrassing!

Ren Jing said: “The drama is very heavy, it is supposed to be from beginning to end.”

Listening to this, Ye Chen said : “Rest assured, I will try to act well!”

Ren Jing saix: “You will certainly act well.”

Who does not want to be praised? Ye Chen, a small character, is softer than hard, was suddenly praised to joy.

Ren Jing also smiled with the corners of his mouth , took a sip of black coffee did not suppress the sweetness on the tip of his tongue.

When they talked, the time went by too fast, that Ye Chen responded after a long time. It seems that they have to queue up for the economy class boarding!

He can’t delay any more, if he missed the plane, he’d be in big trouble!

Ye Chen urged: “It’s getting late, you should pass the security check soon!”

Ren Jing is not in a hurry, the first class has special access. There is plenty of time, he wants to stay with Ye Chen for a little longer.

He said: “Nothing, you have time .” You have time, but I am too late!

But Ye Chen did not dare to say , he also knows that he will expose the fact “following to the F country” sooner or later, but he was like a dying worm, a second late is a second anyway… Anyway, he can't say it now. !