At this moment, Gu Xi came. He took the hot water in his hand and handed to Xia Sicheng: “Drink some water, go sit down and rest.”

Xia Sicheng shook his head: “I am fine, I will wait for her.”

These three words are really heart breaking , Gu Xi and Ye Chen are very sad to hear.

The life of beloved is uncertain. If you take it a little bit, you will be bitter. Even if you are comforted, you can't say it.

What Gu Xi and Ye Chen can do is to accompany him.

After an hour, the lights in the emergency room were gone, the doctors came out, and they rushed to ask about her condition.

The attending doctor took off the mask and said: “The patient is out of danger, the calf fracture will take a while to recover, and then…” The doctor said to Xia Sicheng, “The child in her belly can’t be kept.”

Xia Sicheng stiffened, but he soon said: “Ah, it is all right, she is fine.”

Ye Chen stunned , he did not know that Du Ke was pregnant.

In fact, no one knows, even Xia Sicheng and Du Ke do not know, only a month of small life and left before they began to grow up.

Although regrettable and sad, but fortunately Duke is out of danger.

As long as the parents are there, the little angel will definitely come back.

Gu Xi quietly consoled Xia Sicheng and Xia Sicheng has already got up.

After that, they all went to the ward to see Du Ke, Du Ke’s face was pale, but the whole person’s state is not bad, it seems that there is no danger and there would be no worry about life.

At this time, Ye Chen also learned the specific situation.

Du Ke had entertainment last night, and it ended a little late. Because she didn’t drink alcohol, she was closer to home, so she didn’t let the assistant around and directly drove back. Who would have thought it would be unfortunate to be knocked by a mad car for three or four meters on the road so narrow.

The driver who caused the accident wad drunk and have died on the spot.

Just because you have lived enough, why are you dragging someone? Losing the car in the middle of the night, if there are more cars on the road, not only Du Ke, it is estimated that there will be more people to bury.

Du Ke was afraid of Xia Sicheng and Ye Chen and other people were worried. She laughed and said: “The public service advertisement that refused to drunk driving was taken. The result has not been broadcasted and it has been encountered…”

Xia Sicheng could not say a word, only holding her hand.

Du Ke looked at him sideways, whispered : “I’m fine, it’s okay.” Xia Sicheng was still silent , his hand was trembling, trying to hold her hard but dare not , which was also pitiful.

Ye Chen and Gu Xi went out of the ward and both of them slipped to the end of the corridor.

Ye Chen said: “Fortunately, there was no danger, it scared me.”

Gu Xi should have responded, actually lit a cigarette.

Ye Chen’s eyes opened wide: “Didn’t you quit?”

Gu Xi did not smoke, just clips it and watches it burns itself up little by little.

Ye Chen sighed and couldn't speak again.

The same love that began in high school, Xia Sicheng put Du Ke in his heart for 10 years like a day . What about Gu Xi? But he was trempled into the mud, stepped on his face and embrassed to the extreme.