seemed to let the evening enter the starry night in advance.

Ye Chen’s heartbeat become fast, but his heartbeat is because of Ren Jing.

If Xiao Liu just marvels at Ye Chen who looks like clean and small. Ren Jing seems to have traveled through time and space, and returned to that heartbeat of the first meeting.

Ye Chen opened his mouth first: “Here you are.”

Ren Jing got up and pulled the chair to let him sit.

Ye Chen was somewhat uncomfortable: “I will do it myself.”

Ren Jing did not say anything. He was afraid that he would open his mouth and all his emotions would be exposed, so he just smiled.

Such a close smile is extremely lethal, and Ye Chen is somewhat uncontrollable. He hurriedly raised his voice: “waiter…”

No more personal, he is going to explode!

Waiter came to ask about the meals. and both of them had a quiet time.

Ye Chen was a mess, and waiter asked him about the appetizer. He opened his mouth and said: “Grilled lamb chops…”

Waiter was stunned. Ren Jing took the message: “Butter Bureau snail, Marseille fish soup… Grilled

lamb chops.”

He said a little bit, all Ye Chen used to eat, and he loved it.

Ye Chen has not really been so embrassed: “Thank you.”

Ren Jing smiled at him again.

Ye Chen was very uncomfortable.

The atmosphere was soothing when dining, and Ren Jing found a topic, talking and talking, and Ye Chen completely relaxed.

He came to Lanting numerous times, but this is the first time he was nervous.

He can’t say what it feels like. He feels that everything is new tonight, and it’s weird everywhere… The most terrible thing is Ren Jing, always feels that Ren Jing laughs, and he can’t help but bow down to avoid.

He dare not look at Ren Jing as if Pandora’s Box is hidden in his eyes. If he looks at them for too long, he would be tempted to open it.

Ye Chen almost forgot what he was doing tonight, immersed himself in a state of ecstasy, and felt that time passed really slowly, and then felt fast for awhile.

Stupefied, until waiter came with a large bouquet of roses.

Ye Chen was completely fascinated. His eyes lit up and he immediately got up and came. His life point to get!

According to the script, this rose is sent by anonymous fans of Ren Jng – this is normal, such a big flim emperor, to be sent flowers by fans is not a trival matter?

Then Ye Chen can take advantage of the situation…

“I have never been sent flowers!” Ye Chen said according to the script.

Ren Jing wanted Yang Sen to take this thing away. As a result, he heard Ye Chen said : “Can you show me? I share to my circle of friends and pretended that I was also sent by fans!”

Is this excuse awesome? Beautiful? Good or not? I still don’t want to play CALL for my dad!

The death system baby said: “Awesome, beautiful, good, this will call you!”

Ye Chen’s mood is good, and the death system is pleasing to eyes.

Ren Jing took a moment and asked: “You have never been sent flowers?”