The phone call was not received, the team battle also lost, good mood!

Ye Chen persevered, and finally managed to turn the tide, and was about to push up the other side off the high ground, the result was another phone call came.

This time, it is not Ren Jing but Gu Xi.

Ye Chen didn't even think about it, but he continued to ignore it! Gu Xi persevered and another phone call came.

Ye Chen declined it again, Gu Xi called again.

After three consecutive times, Luban No. 7 was mixed with West Heaven, and Ye Chen was blown up. After the call was connected, he said violently: "There is no end to you!"

Gu Xi knew more about him. When he thought about it, he knew what was going on. He smiled and said, "Don't cry, this brother will take you to fly later."

"Can f*cking flying be better?"

"Don't covet my sister all day."

Ye Chen: "..."

Gu Xi opened a small yellow car again: "Even if I really have a sister, can you fly?"

Ye Chen: "Get lost!"

Gu Xi laughed and said: "Say, your love chocolate did not let you fly to heaven?"

When Ye Chen heard him say that he did not get angry. He praised himself calmly: LaoZi really was sensible, and he could not let Gu Xi know anything. When this big mouth opened, the whole world would know.

Ye Chen replied: "You have something to say? If nothing then go away, don't bother my road of becoming king."

Gu Xi said: "Come to the play tomorrow, I'll see how you are."

Ye Chen said: "You can let the assistant contact you on this matter."

Gu Xi said: "You are such a big shot, I do not personally contact, I do not seem very sincere?"

Oh, Ye Chen sneered, do not think he doesn't know, this guy just wants to set him, it is estimated that the chocolate's whereabouts became his itch, a tickle, indomitable itching.

Ye Chen will not satisfy him. He said: "I know, hang up."

Gu Xi: "Really not going to say something to me?"

Ye Chen wanted to hang up the phone and thought about it again. He said, "I'll try the play tomorrow?"

Gu Xi: "There are several supporting actors."

"Is Ren Jing going?"

Gu Xi knew that he was annoyed with Ren Jing and quickly said, "Rest assured, I gave you separate scenes, you will not meet."

Ye Chen: "..."

Gu Xi added: "Later on, except for the match play, I as far as possible will shift your time, you don't have to worry.

Don't worry about

, what nonsense! He took this show in order to approach Ren Jing. As a result, the bastard actually arranged their time.