He wore simple t-shirts and shorts, and the arms and calves on the outside were white and nestled in thick high-back chairs. The whole person was pitiable.

Ren Jing saw it and felt a slight itch in his heart, he strode to him.

As he approached, he saw Ye Chen's red cheeks and red watery eyes.

Still sad? What exactly is going on?

Ren Jing wants to comfort him. Unfortunately, he hasn’t spoken yet when Ye Chen saw him.

Like a frightened rabbit, he jumped three feet high and almost lifted the table!

Ren Jing blinked.

Ye Chen drank two cups. The wine was strong, he became bold. He was quite overbearing when he said: “Don’t come over!”

Ren Jing stopped moving.

Ye Chen thought about the last time he got drunk, and he still felt ashamed of his pain. He suddenly felt very angry, and then he opened his eyes wide. He looked at Ren Jing with a "vicious" look that he can describe as quite fierce!

Unfortunately, it only looked like he was pretending not to cry.

Ren Jing’s heart turned soft, and his voice was gentle and uncomfortable: “Whatever you're not happy about, don’t drink booze and hurt your body.”

Ye Chen listened to his voice and suddenly became numb, but considering his losses he wouldn't like to lose again. He raised his head and said with resentment: "You don't…"

A voice with fake compassion interrupted what he was going to say, Death System said: “Don’t say brother did not remind you that tomorrow you must do the task.”

Ye Chen froze.

He took a deep breath. He must make his efforts to succeed tomorrow. This is not a worthwhile deal.

Ye Chen can’t help but drink a lot…

No, for tomorrow, he must save himself.

How can you help yourself? Of course, it is to run!

So he was just ready to do a big escape. The next second he turned into a rabbit spirit ready to sprint away.

Ren Jing pulled his wrist. Ye Chen fiercely stared at him: “Let go.”

Ren Jing didn’t seize him. It was mainly because of his wrist. He was afraid that he would leave a mark.

Ye Chen took that as a chance to escape.

Ren Jing wanted to keep up, but his assistant happened to come to him.

Ren Jing had to stop and looked very regretfully at the disappearing figure.

Yang Sen unexpectedly said: “Ye Chen?”

Ren Jing nodded.

“Speaking of it…” Yang Sen thought and said, “He seems to be applying for adding your WeChat friends.”

Renjing soon responded: “Where's the phone?”

Yang Sen took out Ren Jing's other mobile phone from his handbag.

After opening the app, he saw the application of friends.

Ren Jing asked, “When did it happen?”

Yang Sen replied: “I also did not notice. I only saw it in the morning.”

This mobile phone is for Ren Jing's office use, and the mobile phone number is not his private one. Because most people who know this number is in the circle or at work, he seldom sees it himself. All of them are handed to Yang Sen. The WeChat that he added to Ye Chen before was his private one. There were only a few people in it and his number was not bound to it.