| Eleven |

"Leah, Leah, Leah." Mia chases after her sister.

"I'm never dating anyone! Guys! Girls! They're all the same!"

"Can you tell me what happened? Talk to me. That's what we do." Mia reaches for Leah's arm stopping her in some random hall.

"Daisy acts like a different person in public but we all all night in private at home. Plus she says she's moving back to Minnesota."

"That's such a stupid cop-out..." Mia says to herself but Leah hears.

"Thank you!" She throws her arms up walking away making Mia chase after again. "Maybe if I can find her and we can just talk it out." She hears Daisy in the distance.

When she opens the door Mia sees Dave and Adam hugging, "Minnesotan, huh?" She leaves and Mia looks at the two.

"I'll take care of it. Just find your damn tape so you can explain everything to her." Mia shuts the door chasing her sister. "Leah!" She calls out her name looking for through everyone.

"Excuse me. How would you like to go to bed with a very rich man?" Kloss does the same with Mia as he just did to Leah touching her butt.

"Fucking perv!" She slaps him across the face where Leah hit him not too long ago. "Ugh!" She sees her sister going over to sit next to her.

"I want to go home." Leah sighs.

"You know Daisy and Adina aren't a thing, right? They're best friends celebrating because Daisy got a new job. They don't have a secret thing for each other. Adina actually has a thing for me. She kissed me before you bump me." Mia tells her sister half the truth.

"I feel like shit now... I think someone has a thing for someone else then I get assaulted." Leah huffs.

"That rich perv touched your ass too. He just did it to me when I was looking for you."

"Thank you for chasing me." Leah looks at her sister.

"You're my older sister by eight minutes... I'm always right behind you when you need someone." Mia leans into her as they sit alone.

"Dogcatcher!" A whistle is blower and Leah and Mia are getting pulled up and apart but men.

"Ow, let go of me!" Leah shouts at them.

"Let her go! Let me go!" Mia gets held between the two waiting her turn.

As Dave and Adam were walking around they here what was going on and run to the deck.

"Put her down. Leave them alone." The rest of the girls try to help but get held back.

"Let me go!" Mia fights to get her arms free from Kloss and Dave's dad.

"You'll get your turn next dear." Dave's dad tells her and they start the countdown to throw Leah overboard.

"Stop! Put her down." Dave says in his girl voice.