| Ten |

"Leah's the first girl I met I could really talk to maybe I should just tell her." Dave says as he and the guys walk together.

"No! Not after what we've been through, man. Come on, eyes on the prize. We're almost out of this. You can tell her after everything." Adam tells him.

"Mia knows though."

"I didn't tell her, she found out on her own and caught us." Adam reminds him as a blonde chick bumps into him.

"Watch it, Dog!"

"You watch it, plastic tits

"You watch it, plastic tits." Adam snaps back hitting her with his bag. "Can you believe that bitch."

"You going back to the house?" Dave asks the two.

"I gotta stop and get some more lipstick, man." Doofer tells them.

"Yeah, I'll go with you. I need a new dress." Adam agrees so they all head to the store.

While there they see Mia looking theory clothes racks. "I messed up with Mia." Adam tells Dave as he looks for a dress.

"What did you do to do that?" He looks over at Mia and she sees them so she leaves.

"I tried to kiss her, okay. She told me the best I get is us being friends. She's sorry but she can't risk it. I could just go back to my old ways when we get the tape back."

"Speaking of tape

"Speaking of tape. Once we get the tape off the boat, then what?" Dave asks.

"We bust Spence's ass, we return to K.O.K, and we roll our wieners back out."

"Well- what do I- what do I tell Leah? I mean, what happens to Daisy? Or how do I come clean and explain everything?" Dave asks.

"Daisy, Adina, and Roberta are going to disappear. And this never... happened. Hell, have Mia explain everything to her sister."

"Tonight's Daisy can tell Leah she's going back to Minnesota. There's something."

"That's such a cop-out and stupid. I should just have this conversation with Mia." Dave leaves to go find her again. "Mia." He rushes over to her.