| One |

Mia digs through her closet looking for an outfit to wear to the party across the street at K.O.K. She liked to go over there for multiple reasons but she only went over there for the free beer then left as soon as a K.O.K dick would start hitting on her.

"Where's Leah?" Mia asks the girls downstairs.

"Went across the street to pass out flyers."

Mia closes her eyes because how was she gonna get into that party and not be seen by Leah. Even if it was just for beer, Leah was gonna lose her shit. "Just great. Great, great, great..." She reaches for the front door to head across the street.

"Don't fall victim to the antiquated standards of femininity

"Don't fall victim to the antiquated standards of femininity. Be proud to be a woman." Mia hears Leah and sees her stopping three Tri Pis so she rushes past going inside the rowdy house.

Once inside Mia looks around for the keg to get some beer. "There it is." She walks over getting herself a drink.

As she stands in a corner Tiffany walks up to her, "Have you changed your mind yet? We would love it if you pledged."

"No, because I told you I'm not going to join the Tri Pis. Plus I'm already in a sorority." Mia gives her a fake smile.

"Why? You're hot? You'd fit in so well. Just dump the one your in." Tiffany laughs not understanding what girl would turn down binging a part of the sorority when asked to join.

"I guess I have to be straight with you... I don't wanna join because I'm not a cunt like you girls. Now excuse me." Mia smiles bumping Tiffany's shoulder as she walks past her.

As Mia walks into the other room a dude turns around hitting her with a guitar and knocking her cup right out of her hand. "You take hitting on girls to a whole different level, don't you." She huffs giving him a fake smile.

"Does it still work though?" Adam steps closer to her.

"No." She smiles starting to walk away to get another drink but he grabs her arm.

"What's your name. I haven't seen you around." Adam asks making her look at his hand still touching her.

"Mia." She moves her arm away getting it back.

"Well Mia, did you recently join the Tri Pis?" He asks causing her to roll her eyes.

"No, and I never will. I'm already in another sorority. Bye now." She waves walking away from him.

As she was getting another drink a dog comes up to her and she can't help but pet it. Other times she's come in she's seen it but it's never come near her.

"Well hello, there little guy." She smiles squatting down to give him love.

"Oh, hey, there you are." Mia looks up to see a guy walk up to them. "I'm sorry. He's not bothering you is he?" Dave asks her.

"Oh no." She smiles still petting the dog before standing back up as he gives the dog a hot dog.

"You know, a woman's face with nature's own hand painted has thou, the master mistress of my passion." He cites Shakespeare making Mia stop smiling.

"A woman's gentle heart, but not acquainted, With shifting change as is false women's fashion

"A woman's gentle heart, but not acquainted, With shifting change as is false women's fashion... Really Shakespeare?" She crosses her arms at him and he was taken aback by her tone. "What's the matter?" She laughs at his face.

"What's wrong with Shakespeare?" He asks her.

"Nothing at all but it coming from you is funny. What frat boy uses Shakespeare to get a girl? Especially a K.O.K guy." She tilts her head waiting to hear his response.

"I guess I do..." He looks at the dog.

"Well, I'm sorry. It's not gonna work on me. I don't feel like waking up tomorrow morning taking the walk of shame getting my picture taken for you to add to your collection."

Dave was speechless, "I don't have a collection."

"Is that supposed to be better? You and K.O.K still treat and see girls like an object. That's basically what the belief is of their frat house."

"I did say I wanted someone I could have a conversation with." Dave glares at Brutus.

"Is this a fun conversation for you?" Mia laughs.

"It's a conversation alright." He nods his head.

"Well, I wish you good luck finding a girl and having a decent conversation with." Mia gets her drink then leaves him.

"We let one dog in, next thing you know, we'll have three." Mia hears the guy who hit her with the guitar says as she passes him:

Technically you're up to two right now.

They yell Dogcather and Mia sees them taking Patty out so she ditches her drink going outside to help her. "I got you, Patty." She helps take the net off her as Leah comes out.

"Did you sneak into that party?" Leah helps Mia get Patty up.

"It's for the free beer, Leah." Mia whines as they go inside.

"You see the way they treat us, women. How could you still go in there."

"As I said free beer. And it's not like I flirt or hook up with anyone. Do I look like a Tri Pi?" Mia puts her hands on her hips annoyed.

Leah gives her a look, "Look... yes. Act, no."

Mia couldn't believe her, "Then why are you mad at me? It's like deep down you don't trust me. You don't trust your own sister. Not even as sorority sister but as birth sisters." Mia goes up to her room upset.

Leah ends up having a meeting with the whole house about what Patty caught at the KOK's party but Mia didn't join them.

"Mia, can I come in please?" Leah knocks at Mia's door so Mia says yeah.

Leah goes over taking a seat on Mia's bed, "I'm sorry you think that I don't trust you because I do. It's still just... why sneak over there. I know, I'd still act the same way but at least we're being honest with each other."

"I'm sorry too. Like you said, you would still act the same but I know I should've been honest with you. But really you have nothing to worry about when I go over there. I'm a bitch to everyone who talks to me." Mia makes Leah laugh with her.

"That's nice to hear. Why did you still choose to be a D.O.G instead of a Tri Pi? You're pretty like them."

"Pretty, yes. A dumb easy toy to get passed around no. But you're petty too Leah. We just believe in what our sorority believes in." Mia smiles at her sister.