Her tongue dived onto my mouth probing each side of it, fanning her mouth she kissed more profoundly though I was just groaning in pain holding her by her waist and pulling her closer to me, I was sorrowing for air but I don't wanna let go of her. Her right-hand caressing slipped inside my blazer feeling my shirt stroking her thumb above my chest.

I didn't protest when her lips left mine, proceeding to press passive kisses down my neck. "Does it hurt?" she pushed more rigid heels on my feet, I haven't opened my eyes since she stepped on me.

"A lot"

"Do you want me to get off?"

"No..."

I could feel her smirk, her left-hand unknots my bandanna, searching my neck with her lips, kissing it and I couldn't stop gasping when she licks my neck after sucking it everywhere she could find skin. I gulped when she was grinding me everywhere she could while I keep her close even though it hurt.

It hurts good...

My gasps were cut short when she unbutton my shirt's 3 upper buttons, I was so occupied by her lips that I misplaced my sense to even realize anything and some throaty wails left my mouth when she puckered a kiss on my collarbone.

"How much it hurts, eh?" she murmured.

"J-Jenn...Ohh..." I frantically nodded, she placed more kisses on my collarbone pushing my blazer and shirt away to reveal my skin, the only things escaping my lips were noisy lamentations. Her right hand sank under my shirt from up stroking the skin above my chest.

Her lips kiss above my chest before coming up and kissing from my chest to my throat. What can I say? I even yielded my sense to react to anything as she kisses my chin before biting my lower lip tautening it between in teeth and stinking on it.

Her left hand towed my head nigher to her as she kisses my lips approximately, thrusting her tongue in my mouth and my heart danced in joy of pain. Yes, the joy of pain. The pain was too much to bear, her heels causing me to tear up but it ached my numb cheek when the hot tear streamed down my face.

My cheek was sizzling in misery until her hand traveled from my nap to my cheek which got smashed and I couldn't take anymore when I pulled away pushing her back from my foot, "God, I'm sorry..." slowly I sat down against the car side my back still pressing back, my shirt's button opened up displaying my green bra in sight.

Breathing heavily, I took out my handkerchief to tap it on my numb cheek while my foots paining. "You should be sorry..." she declared, caging me between her legs and standing in front of me as I look up at her barely opening my eyes.

She was so beautiful to handle, her eyes were killing me each second that passed by. She kneels to me stroking my neck and kissing my numb cheek which hurts more. "You're unpredictable..." I chuckled holding her hand on my neck as she sat beside me against the car like me.

"I'm sorry..." she intertwined our fingers nodding. "Bipolar..." I chuckled putting my head on her shoulder even though my cheek hurts yet her shoulder was better than any satiny pillow anyone could ever have. She turned charming from the mean.

"Sweet-evil, crackhead" she kissed my knuckles.

"That little fist of yours is rigid like gravel"

"You deserve it"

"I deserve a lot, more kisses" I expressed glancing up at her snuggling into her neck as she look down at me. "I want to kiss you," I whispered to her again, and to my complete or utter amazement, taking my hand, she placed light kisses on the back of my knuckles.

I snuggle my head back down, I wanted her desperately and I was pleasantly amazed when she didn't back away. Her thumb brushed over my lips, her fingers scouring the sensitive flesh in a slow gesture causing me to look up at her.