I bent down and spit the toothpaste out and heard him groan. I turned around and smiled, "how do you know that?" He ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he shook his head.

I looked at the motion and soon looked away when he glanced over at me. I bent down and grabbed an extra toothbrush from under my sink.

I handed it to him and he nodded in return. "I have to get dressed so just stay here okay?" I talked to him like a child and he nodded his head while rolling his eyes.

I walked out and went to my closet. I picked out some denim shorts and a tee shirt. I changed into the shorts but they showed my cellulite.

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and I looked at myself and smiled. I looked a lot better with these on. I grabbed my shoes and walked out.

At the same time, Kahli walked out of the bathroom. He looked at me up and down and I felt nervous under his gaze. "Look away," I said while walking to my bed.

I sat down and grabbed my phone. He came over and I looked up at him to see him bending down. "I can't look at my girlfriend anymore?" I shook my head and he chuckled.

He leaned down and brought a hand to my neck, he slowly put pressure and brought me close to his face. "Deal with it." With that, he put his lips on mine.

It was a rough kiss and surprisingly I really enjoyed it. I moaned into the kiss and brought my hands to his soft hair. I lightly pulled his hair and he moaned into the kiss as well.

I pulled away for air as he continued to kiss down my neck. He kissed on my neck and I let out a breathy moan. He slowly laid me on my back and hovered over me.

He opened my legs and put his body between the space. He sucked on my neck making me cover my mouth to hide the moan.

He lifted his face and grabbed my hand. "I want to hear you." I shook my head and he bent back down and bite my neck lightly making me whine.

He lifted back up and looked at me with a serious face. "Are you comfortable with this?" I thought for a second before nodding. "Words love." I felt my stomach do flips as he called me nicknames.

I was going to nod again and then I remembered to be verbal. "Yes." His eyes softened as he bent down capturing my lips.

I pulled away and looked at the time. "Kahli I have school in 50 minutes." I tried to pull his head out of my neck but he kept kissing making me weaker.

I pulled his hair and he brought his hand to my neck. He softly tightened his grip making me try to close my thighs.

He pulled away and looked down at me. "You are so gorgeous, baby." I pulled his face down and kissed him once more.

I pulled away making a small click sound fill my room. "You need food." I was about to shake my head but he had already gotten up.

I got up as well and fixed my bra. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. "Kahli. Don't." I whispered sternly as he went to open the door.

I got up and pushed him aside. "Let me see if my dad is actually gone." With that, I left the room and walked downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to see a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it.