𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

When Tom's older brother went to high-school, Tom had asked him for tips.

How to survive. What to do. What to wear. What to say.

Tom had a bit of what you would say a "Family Legacy" is. So he had big ideals to live up to. It sucked, but it was how the system worked.

Of course, both his brothers went to Craftmine.

How could they not, the musical prodigy and the football star?

Tom wasn't jealous, though. Tom was average. Or at least he appeared to be.

"Just don't draw attention to yourself," Tom's oldest brother had remarked, "Because then they won't have anything against you."

His older brother had said this, not expecting him to get into Craftmine High School, even though he gave him the advice for the Highschool.

Tommy passed the application test with flying colors.

But only after he realize the mistake he made.

Because he was now stuck in the country's most extraordinary teens of the future.

And he might be the biggest threat to all of them.

Hey everyone! This is a mainly DSMP SBI+ Niki Benchtrio+Purpled Highschool Au! :)

(Yes, this was a result of me stuffing my favorite DSMP characters into popular head canon friendships and families)

The first few episodes are rough and kind of scuffed. If you don't get anything just tell me in the comments and bare with my heavily cranked out first few chapters!

This is basically a really fancy academy/boarding school Highschool AU where the school revolves on a ranking system. The ranks are reset every new school year and are NOT separated by what year you're in.  Ranks are made public and updated every month or so.

With lots of serious competition, Angst, drama, cliques, friends and foes, welcome to my self indulged MCYT Highschool AU!!! :)

-Leme