𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚖&𝚖

As time went on, more and more of the stage kids gave messages: stay away from this place, it's where I hang out, you can find me at this email, message me sparely, oh, also, here are some names that are going to be targeted this year.

It felt unreal to hear teenagers, kids, even, make such statements.

How is this legal? Thought Tom.

He kept his eyes peeled everytime a new kid walked up to the podium, because it was interesting to people watch.

George Kinoko, a pale boy with brown hair and giant glasses, was light on his feet and apparently friends with Clay Lucke. 

Wilbur Crewen, (Tom's older musician brother), quickly said something about a brown m&m and left the podium, high fiving a few stager kids who got the joke. 

Daryl Halin, another pale boy with glasses and red streaks in his hair, almost shouted something that sounded like "LANGUAGE!" to a fellow stager on the podium. 

Finally, it was Niki's turn, as rank 8.

She smiled softly at the crowd.

Talking about a few things, she finally brushed some blonde hair away from her face and made eye contact with Tom.

"Also," she chimed, "I would like to make note that my brother is entering his first day of school here. Please," remarked the girl, "Let's give him and his fellow first years a year they will enjoy."

Now, everyone quickly turned around to see who Niki had made eye contact with.

Tom sheepishly waved a hand, and they all turned around, whispering.

Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea after all.

ALSO YES I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE CLINCHE AND RUSHED. THIS WAS A SELF INDULGMENT FIC OK-

-Leme