0.25

••

nomi leaned into her vanity mirror as she strategically lined her lips. she heard jack walk into the bedroom most likely to let her know it's time for them to head out to meet with urban and meli.

the group has been trying to set up a double date for weeks and with the hype of the sex tape dying down, nomi was finally ok with going out again.

jack walked to stand behind her, a sigh escaping his lips as he cringed at the messy space.

"what?"

specks of brown eyeshadow stained the white marble of the vanity table he had just bought for her not even two weeks ago. "nothing." he raised his hand up to scratch the back of his neck, "you don't wanna clean up a bit?"

"i will when i'm finished." nomi says rolling her eyes at how he eyed the mess and she could tell he was growing more agitated. "can you go sit down somewhere? i said i'll clean it."

jack sighed rolling his shoulders back. "baby, i love living wit' you and don't take this the wrong way but you're so damn messy."

nomi's mouth dropped and she frowned looking at all the beauty blenders and open eyeshadow pallets.

nomi wasn't unhygienic by any means but at times when they were going out she did throw clothes anywhere and everywhere but she didn't realize it was a major issue but jack was basically a control freak.

"you asked me to live with you."

jack nodded his head starting to wrap up the curling iron she was done using. "yeah, i know but you see the amount of water bottles on your side. baby, come on it's ridiculous."

"i drink a lot of water."

"you don't even finish the whole bottle before grabbing another one." he replies trying to organize the self care and makeup products on the table.

nomi nods her head making a mental note to be tidier.

jack leaned his head down to kiss her cheek, "thank you." he stood up straight again and gently squeezed her shoulders, "you think you can be done in ten minutes?" jack asks, backing away and leaving the room once nomi shot him a glare through the mirror.

nomi applied one last layer of gloss to her lips
and leaned closer to the mirror to study her beat. "my face is getting so fat." she mutters to herself tilting her head to the side.

jack sat on the couch downstairs bouncing his leg up and down while continuing to check the time on his watch. "this damn girl man."

"fix your face jack. i'm all done." nomi announced, her heels clicking as she made her way downstairs. "i texted meli and they not even there yet so you can calm down now."

jack stood up getting his keys and opening the front door for her. "that's not the point. it's the principle nomi."

nomi let out a sigh walking in front of jack to the car. she put her hand on the door handle only to be shifted to the side by her hips. "what's wrong with you?" jack asks, the thought of his girl opening her own car door offending him greatly.

"nothing. shit, my fault."

"you know i hate when you do that shit bro." he opens the passenger door for her watching her get in before shutting it and walking to the other side.