0.07

••

nomi huffs as she's dropped on the bed. the straps of her dress slid down her shoulders and jack pulled it all the way down tossing it behind him.

he stood back up again to undress himself and her eyes drifted down. she was more than surprised, i mean she never had the feeling he was a small guy but knowing he was packing this much scared her a little.

nomi was confused as he positioned himself on the bed, "baby, come sit on my face real quick."

he said it so nonchalantly that she was taken back but she crawled over to him and slowly straddled his face.

nomi never knew if she was actually supposed to put her whole weight on his face, so she never did to be safe. as she hovered above him, jack wrapped his arms around her thighs. "when i say sit on my face i mean that shit." he emphasized pulling her all the way down before going to work in between her legs

"fuck-" she cursed gripping the headboard as he lapped his tongue in between her folds and nomi bucked her hips into his face.

jack moaned and straightened his tongue before shaking his head side to side.

"fuck don't stop, jack, please!" his tongue slid into her and started to tongue fuck her. she grabbed ahold of his head to guide him exactly where she wanted his tongue placed.

"mhmm." jack hummed into her core, tightening his hold on her thighs to keep her situated.

moving his hands up to her ass he flicked his tongue at a faster pace and squeezed her ass in his hands, bringing her farther down his face (if that was even possible).

nomi chanted his name as her eyes rolled back.

when she recovered from her orgasm she was allowed up and jack immediately started gasping for air.

"why didn't you tell me you couldn't breathe?" nomi bursted into laughter as air slowly started to fill his lungs again.

"it was worth it." he scanned her room with her eyes in a desperate manner and nomi rose an eyebrow before nodding her head understandingly. "bedside table."

jack sent her a smile and pulled out the condom. he used his teeth to rip off the packaging before easily sliding it on his already erect length.

he hovered over nomi once again and pecked her lips. "you're so fucking pretty." he complimented as he looked into her eyes and rubbed himself against her entrance. "tell me you want it."

nomi rolled her eyes impatiently, "don't tease me."

"i don't mind leaving you high and dry princess." he lifted her chin and chuckled at the needy look in her eyes, "tell me."

he sounded so authoritative nomi almost moaned at the sound of his smooth voice telling her what to do. "i want it so bad." she whined at the fact he hadn't slid in yet. "please." she whimpered.

the pair moaned together when he slid in. nomi couldn't remember the last time she had sex so she was more sensitive than usual. jack moved his hips at a slow pace and gazed down to where their bodies were connected. "shit princess you're so wet."