You, Me and Her

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

If you feel a spark, chase it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was then everything was in a brink of chaos, but for now.

Everything changed back to normal and peaceful, you and Luz are able to go forth and back at the Demon Realm and the Human Realm.

Today Willow invited you along with Gus and Hunter to play flyer derby at school to pass the time to wait for Luz to come back with Amity whilst they went to the Human Realm to do some things.

The four of you went to the school ground to play, Willow teamed up with Hunter and you teamed up with Gus. 

It was the weekend and you're all free to do anything you all want and have the school ground for free.

Your game play would likely to be short because there's only two on two, till then all of you changed into your gears and prepared your palismans for their flight.

You held (p/n) on both of your palms and start to encourage (p/n) that it'll do a great job with the game. 

Till then you start to stretch your arms but as you twist your waist to stretch you caught a glimpse on both Hunter and Willow.

The two of them were talking and laughing, your eyes then gets fixated on Hunter.

Suddenly you felt a thump on your chest, slowly clutching it.

You finished stretching yourself and the four of you went to start the game, before the game started. 

You and Gus had already placed your game plan so seemingly everything would be in breeze if you two followed it exactly as it is.

"Follow the plan (y/n) and we'll win this" Gus encourage.

"For sure we will" You replied with a determined.

The timer then started and you got on your Palisman to fly up, then took out a few glyphs to make it as a distraction for Willow. 

You activated the fire glyph to blast at Willow to make her think you'll led her to lose her balance and that what exactly happened. 

When she was about to grab your flag.

"Gus!" You yell, Gus immediately made a illusions of you as you secretly dive down to where you've already planted a plant glyph to cast vines up to grab Willow.

Whilst Willow was chasing after (Y/n) Illusions, she quietly waited for Willow to be on place and cast the glyph but before you activate both of the glyph. Hunter quickly took one of your plant glyph.

Making only one vine rise up to grab Willow's staff. 

"Gus take it now!" You yell once again and he took the opportunity and grabbed the flag whilst he rushed back to your area, Hunter rushed in with him trying to claim Gus' flag.

You quickly flied up to stop Hunter from getting onto Gus but suddenly vines crawled up onto your legs and pulled you down to the ground.

"Pulling my stunt on me, huh Willow?" You ask with a mischievous grin, "Perhaps two can play on it", she replied.

You grabbed another fire glyph and fired it at Hunter before he got onto Gus.

Making Hunter back up a little and Gus is able to place their flag on your tree.