Evening Flowers

A/n: this would be a AU oneshot today hope you all would like it and there would be TW on the way, you may skip on the TW parts as you please♡

(Y/n)'s POV

The evening dew is always my favorite time of the day, no one to see and talk. Just me, the starts, the moon and the silence alone. Ever since I was a child, I thought I will be the same child as today..outside beyond this window playing under the sun.

But I was absolutely wrong, ever since the accident between me and my aunt when I lived with her while my parents were out for a business trip.

Flashback

"Aunt, you have such wonderful collection of antiques" I compliment.

She let out a soft chuckle and went to my side to point out a small glass figurine of a fairy sitting on a rock, "Your mother loved this, it's her favorite most of everything in my collection".

"Where's your favorite aunt?" I ask looking at her.

"It was also a fairy figurine but--" before she could continue her expression slowly goes rather blank and dark. I was about to call her name "Your mother, took it away from me" she continued.

"She what?"

"What I mean is, (y/n) my precious niece" she placed both of her hands on my shoulders.

"As far as you know by now, you're a (L/n) a daughter of the bread winner of the family...since you're under my roof, you obey me" she continued slowly gripping hard on my shoulders.

"A-aunt that hurts!" I cry.

Still she didn't listen her long nails digged in to my skin, it's painful and scary. I tried telling it to my Mother but she wouldn't believe me.

Aunt looks a like a sweet woman but when she's in front of me, she's a really scary lady with a black mask on. Even with that I still get dropped off at her house everytime they go out.

End of flashback

My hands trailed itself to my shoulders that it gave me shivers down my spine, the cause of this scary feeling of touch is from her.

I never gave any physical contact from then on because of what she did and I'm really bad at coming out from what is happening to me.

From what I have learned from those years, my Aunt is very jealous of my Mother in everything she did. Because that my Mother trusts Aunt so much she won't even bother.

Just imagining her hands dancing through my skin just disgust me, a scratch of her nails here and there. The bruise she keeps leaving in my back, I never felt that traumatized before.

Now that i'm older, i'm glad I won't have to go back there ever again.

I stood up from my seat as the gush of cool wind passed by making the leaves sway and the water on the pond move. The park is always my favorite place to stargaze in the evening, it brings me peace and quiet.

As i started to head back home, I got so distracted from my phone that I didn't realize to where I was walking that I bumped hard into someone.

I accidentally dropped my phone and landed to the side, I let out a groan as I rubbed my head. "I'm so sorry miss, let me help you" a voice said.

I slowly raised my head to look at the person, he pulled down his hood revealing his ash blonde hair and his dark magenta eyes looking at me rather worried.