Chapter 41 I Love You

Great.

Wang Hao knelt on the ground, with his hands on his chest, his face full of joy for the rest of his life.

This thing is finally over.

Lu Qingzhu will leave here, no one will know what happened in the past

Lin Jinyang saw the expression on the man's face in the mirror, and he was about to go out with a slight pause, and a frightening anger suddenly flashed in his dark eyes.

Do you think this will make everything go away? His thin lips twitched lightly, with mockery in his eyes.

Really naive enough.

"Prepare to transfer schools, and don't appear in my sight again in the future."

"What did you say..." Wang Hao was stunned.

"After a week, your entire school will know what you did, including that you were gay and that you framed people."

He rolled and crawled up from the ground and grabbed the man's arm before he went out.

"I've already apologized! What do you want me to do!" His tone of voice was urgent and angry, like the rage after being teased, and he lost all the fear he had just now.

"That's what I said." Lin Jinyang shook off his hand in disgust, his voice swaying coldly with a slightly weary coldness wrapped in tobacco: "Wang Hao, I never seem to have said that I would give up."

"Don't tell me, do you think I'll let you go?" in a playful tone.

He met his eyes, his eyes were as fierce as a wild wolf, and the sharp edge pierced into his eyes very aggressively, as if he would be nailed to the icy cold. on the wall.

"But I've already told you the truth..."

"So you still know that what you just said is true." Lin Jinyang increased the strength in his hand.

Uncontrollable cold sweat broke out on Wang Hao's forehead, his grasped shoulder blades felt a sharp pain, and his clenched fingers made his shoulders hurt even through his clothes: "You did such a thing to Qingzhu, How could I let you go so easily. Do you think I can write off this matter with a frivolous excuse? You think I am a kind person who can tolerate a scum like you."

"What's more, do you think I can't see it?" Lin Jinyang smiled, "You don't want to apologize, you are just looking for a way out for yourself."

"Your worst fear is that the inside story of this thing will come out, that you're gay. You're worried that you'll get a bad reputation, that people will stab you in the back and call you a monster, so when the school starts showing up When it was rumored, you immediately took the seat and thought that it was you who were talking about it."

"You are afraid of being found out, so you don't even have the courage to ask for evidence. You think your reputation is ruined, and your image as a good student and your qualifications to be recommended to prestigious universities may all be ruined by rumors of homosexuality."

Wang Hao's complexion changed instantly, and his suddenly pale expression seemed to be terrified after his heart was pierced.

The person in front of him continued, his deep voice with cold pain and sharpness hit the nail on the head.

"You keep saying that you like Lu Qingzhu, but when this happened, you didn't even dare to ask for evidence or even stand up to take responsibility."

"You never thought about what his situation would become because of you. You only care about yourself, and the only person you love is yourself. Now you keep saying that you like it, but it's because I came to the door because of this matter. You're afraid that what happened to you before will be publicized by me, that's why you say such things."