Chapter 28 The Kiss in the Cinema

When Lu Qingzhu woke up, the people beside him hadn't woken up yet.

Gently wrapped in a warm embrace, he lowered his head and saw the other's hand that fell on his shoulder, the back of the hand with well-defined joints was full of pink scars left after the wound had healed.

Although Lin Jinyang never mentioned what happened to his injury, what he saw was the bloody fist and mottled bruises he saw. He didn't have to think too much to guess that it was the wound left by punching. .

How painful this must be... Lu Qingzhu carefully put his warm palm on the mottled scar on the back of the man's hand.

Lin Jinyang was naturally hot, and the palm of his hand fell as if he had touched a stone that had been exposed to the sun for a long time in the midsummer sun. He held it in his hand, full of rising heat, and the slightly scorching heat penetrated along the lines of the palm.

For no reason, he suddenly remembered the previous life, the first time he mustered the courage to approach.

That midsummer full of warm sunlight was probably the most tender time in his life. The light and shadow intertwined with gold and green, and the figure of that person was in every corner.

"Is your name Lu Qingzhu?"

The slightly hoarse voice suddenly appeared in his mind, leaning back against the classroom window, the man's eyes were icy and colorful like the aurora borealis, bright enough to make him slightly dizzy under the sunlight.

"Come here." He moved his fingers towards him, the back of his bare hands covered with old scars.

Like a frightened bunny, he leaned over cautiously.

The person beside him lowered his head and looked at him condescendingly, with a half-burned cigarette between his slender fingers, his dark and deep eyes looked into his eyes calmly in the light blue smoke of tobacco burning .

"Don't go anywhere." Lin Jinyang extinguished the cigarette in his hand, "Just here to accompany me to your get out of class."

At that time, he was the target of pranks by the boys in the class. Every physical education class, he would be blocked in the empty classroom next to the playground and become the target of those people's venting.

Everyone turned a blind eye to such atrocities, but only Lin Jinyang helped him.

Only Lin Jinyang stretched out his hand to him who was in the thick darkness.

He touched the sun.

On that quiet afternoon, the humid air of Jiangnan midsummer suddenly had a slightly sweet aroma of vanilla, and there was a warm wind blowing from afar, making a noise in his heart.

...

"What's the matter?" The person beside him stretched out his hand and leaned him into his arms, his deep voice with a thick nasal voice rang in his ear, "Why do you look unhappy early in the morning."

There was a long silence.

After getting along for such a long time, he is very clear about Lu Qingzhu's character. If he keeps silent, it means that he must hide his thoughts and dare not say it.

Lin Jinyang's last bit of sleepiness disappeared immediately.

"What's wrong?" Lin Jinyang was a little anxious for no reason. "What happened? Tell me."

"It's nothing." Lu Qingzhu bit the corner of his mouth lightly, which was his habitual action when he was nervous and hesitant.

He didn't know if he should say those words.