Chapter 33 Escape

Chapter 33 Escape

Waiting is a painful and exhausting thing.

He supported the washbasin with his hands and washed his face, the extremely cold water splashed on the hot skin, and the biting cold followed the neurons to stimulate the dull aching cerebral cortex.

Going crazy.

Lin Jinyang leaned against the wall and slowly lowered his head, there was a colicky pain in his stomach, and the blood vessels under his temples were beating rapidly. Like a blunt sharp knife, wandering and grinding along the direction of memory recall, the memory bursting out of every broken nerve is blood-stained red.

Lu Qingzhu had been missing for a whole week, and he searched every place that Lu Qingzhu might go, but there was no trace of him.

He didn't try to call the police, but every time the man who was Lu Qingzhu's stepfather received a call from the Public Security Bureau, he would claim that it was just a misunderstanding and that Lu Qingzhu was not missing, just because he couldn't go to school because of some inconvenient private affairs.

A bunch of liars.

Lin Jinyang snapped out the cigarette in his hand.

What Su Xi said couldn't stand scrutiny at all. If it was just donating bone marrow, why would he hide the news? Why would Lu Qingzhu disappear without a word? That mercenary man even allowed his stepson to be bullied at school so that he could It is possible to ask for hush money and medical expenses afterwards, how could it be possible to agree to donate bone marrow for free.

All in all, full of loopholes.

Lin Jinyang slowly exhaled a mouthful of smoke, and the dry lips were filled with the bitterness of tobacco.

Since Lu Qingzhu disappeared, his insomnia has worsened. For a whole week, he has not been able to sleep well every day.

He was paranoid forcing himself to stay sane, even as his body was exhausted to the limit.

Pei Jichuan never thought that he had traveled thousands of miles from the imperial capital to Jiangnan. He was looking forward to reuniting with his old friends after a long absence, and he would look like this.

That Lin Jinyang who was as cold and cruel as a blade, that Lin Jinyang who never felt wronged and never bowed his head, who was as proud as a blazing sun and would rather be shattered than ice, is now slumped and curled up in a place where the light cannot shine, with bloodshot eyes, Describe embarrassed.

Pei Jichuan couldn't imagine, he couldn't imagine what happened in just a few short months, to actually make this person look like this.

"Jinyang, you..."

"Jin Chuan, help me find someone."

"Looking for someone?" Pei Jichuan was stunned. "The Pei family has no power in the south. If you want to find someone, you have to find Jianzhu."

"But you can safely leave this matter to me, and I will contact Jian Zhu for you."

"Then I'll leave it to you, Jichuan." Lin Jinyang raised his head and glanced at him, "The Pei family and the Jian family are family friends, so it's more useful for you to speak than me."

"Jinyang, I know I shouldn't talk too much, but what is your relationship with this person, why do you want to..." So much trouble to find him, even at the expense of turning himself into such a human-like appearance .

Does it matter...

Lin Jinyang ruthlessly tore off the note in his hand, and then raised his eyes, there was a paranoia of swords and swords in his dark eyes.