Chapter 31

Chapter 31

The winter in the south of the Yangtze River is always rainy. In the afternoon, the thick dark clouds are piled up one after another, like a crumpled cloth, filtering out the rainwater along the woven pattern.

The rainy winter in the south is more difficult than the heavy snow in the north. After dinner, Lin Jinyang washed up early and lay down in the bed and wrapped in a ball.

The people in the living room were still cleaning up the tableware. Lin Jinyang came out of the bedroom wrapped in a quilt, and took the person into his arms and wrapped it in the quilt when no one was ready.

His kiss fell on his shoulder, Lu Qingzhu was too thin, his shoulder bones were too hard, and his slender waist could be easily held with both hands.

Lu Qingzhu had no choice but to go to the bathroom to wash up early. The man stood guard outside the door like a fool who was dazzled by love, and he was hugged as soon as he came out.

Jiangnan's winter nights are very cold, and a winter rain is a cold one. Lu Qingzhu is well aware of this truth.

Lying on the same bed with Lin Jinyang, his face was buried in the soft pillow, his breathing was hard, but his heart was filled with the slightly burning aroma of sunlight and tobacco.

very nice.

Lin Jinyang hugged him from behind.

"Uh-" a soft breath.

That person's taste is gentle and sweet, blooming in layers in the cold and dark winter night, turning into a handful of tender gardenias that linger in his arms.

Gardenia turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. There was a faint mist in those eyes, which was the rain drifting with the wind in the south of the Yangtze River in May.

He thought of the prosperous lights of the imperial capital, those splendid and splendid lights that were brighter than the scorching white sky in midsummer. He walked silently in the hustle and bustle of the intoxicated and intoxicated, under the bright light and shadow, the shadows were thick, and in the meandering darkness, there was nothing but the loneliness in his heart.

But now, it's different.

Lin Jinyang lowered his head and inserted his fingers into his own fingers one by one, and then pressed them gently against his palm.

"Qingzhu." He said his name affectionately, and the strong love dripped from his mouth like honey, "Tomorrow is your birthday, I have prepared a gift for you."

"What is it?"

Lin Jinyang didn't tell him, just lowered his head and kissed the corner of his mouth lightly, holding him in his arms with a smile.

"You'll know when you wake up tomorrow."

Hearing this, he obediently closed his eyes, Lin Jinyang's embrace was very warm, and he could always sleep well in his embrace.

A good night's dream.

But maybe it was because of the thunderstorm. In the middle of the night, the sky outside the window was thundering loudly, and the huge raindrops crashed on the glass, and the pale lightning that pierced through the curtains woke Lu Qingzhu, who was half asleep.

He stuck his head out of the bed, and the screen of his mobile phone next to the bed suddenly lit up, and several missed calls were displayed on the screen.

He picked up the phone with trembling hands, and then there was another thunder outside the window, as if rolling from a distance, followed by lightning, dazzling his eyes for a while.