Chapter 40 The Coward

Start from the beginning

"He was your former classmate and the reason for your transfer." Lin Jinyang gave him a cold look, "You advise you not to lie to me, Qingzhu is a very important person to me, you should know that I am here. I want to ask you something."

"What?" Wang Hao was stunned when he heard some unbelievable news, "He and you..."

"It's none of your business."

"You should have heard the rumors in that school, so you found it here." Forced to endure the discomfort and surprise in his heart, he sighed, "But I'm sorry, I don't want to talk about that anymore. Men pursuing this kind of thing will only cause me unnecessary trouble."

"You mean, Lu Qingzhu pursues you?" The man's eyes suddenly changed.

Facing the man's increasingly icy gaze, Wang Hao suddenly felt that his voice was sore: "This matter also troubles me, you can understand if you are a man, you are liked and pursued by a man, and have been clinging to you all the time. I didn't let it go, and in the end I even forced me to admit my relationship with him by making the news public..."

"You're still not telling the truth, are you!" Lin Jinyang stood up abruptly and grabbed his collar, his arms with interlaced veins, and those pale white scars that were so close at hand were terrifyingly terrifying.

who is this...

Wang Hao's legs trembled slightly, and his previous calmness began to fall apart because of the other party's words.

Lu Qingzhu, are you crazy? How dare you provoke such a person.

"Lu Qingzhu is pestering you and spreading rumors to force you to admit your relationship with him?! What the hell are you doing!"

"If he was like that, how could you possibly have the chance to get out of the way! Dare to lie to me with such words, do you think I'm a fool!"

"I advise you to tell me the truth!" he shouted coldly, with an undisguised threat in his eyes. "If you don't tell me, I'll use the school radio to tell everyone that you are gay."

"You are so afraid that you will be related to the word homosexuality, and you don't want to transfer to another school."

"Bah-" It seemed that something was torn off at this moment.

He stared in horror at the angry man in front of him.

This wolf-like person has no intention of joking with him at all. He will do what he says. If he refuses, he will definitely use various methods to reveal his secrets in the school.

He broke down.

"I said! I said!"

"Lu Qingzhu... he never said he liked me..." He collapsed and covered his eyes, his shoulders trembling incoherently.

"He didn't pester me or force me to admit my relationship with him. From the beginning to the end...it has nothing to do with him."

"It was my fault."

"It was me who pestered him, and it was I who fell in love with him on my own initiative and didn't dare to take responsibility."

"Bang!" The sound of the table top being overturned.

Lin Jinyang slammed on him, the sudden weight made the two of them stumble and hit the ground together with the dishes on the table, and the crackling sound exploded in their ears.

"I can't do anything either!" He raised his voice tremblingly, with horror in his eyes, "I have no other choice, my future can't be destroyed in this matter, I can only do that, or the people who will be destroyed will be destroyed. it is me......"