Lu Qingzhu had never seen the other person look like this, without the slightly clumsy sincere gentleness when facing him. Although the person in front of him had a gentle skin, he had a dignified and arrogant expression in his bones.

Probably... this is what the other party really looks like.

When they first met, he could perceive the difference between each other. Whether it was from clothing, conversation or other, he could clearly feel the difference between each other.

As if from another world.

In the next second, his gaze passed the person in front of him and landed on the hospital bed. Lu Qingzhu sank into the pillow, covering his stinging cheek with his hand to avoid his sight.

So he walked to the bed and leaned over to gently hold the man's slender wrist. The bright red palm marks on the pale cheeks were dazzlingly clear.

A moment of silence.

Lu Qingzhu raised his head and looked at him in panic, as if he had covered the wound on his leg, for fear that he would see the bruises on his face.

Without saying a word, Jian Zhu slowly released his hand.

In the next second, he suppressed all his expressions, the curvature of the corners of his lips raised away, and the smile slowly disappeared from his dark eyes.

Growing up, he always felt that being judged by anger was a foolish thing.

He is a person who is more rational than emotional, and never wastes his excess emotions on irrelevant people.

But these idiots didn't listen to the warning, they didn't know how to hide when disaster was imminent, and instead came to provoke the people he cared about.

Really, it's annoying.

He raised his fingers and gently supported the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Under the lens of less than two millimeters, it is the fierceness of swords and swords.

In this case, it is better to kill them all.

"Ms. Li, who do you want to have a hard time with?" he said in a deep voice, his voice did not fluctuate at all, and the icy texture was creepy, "I didn't hear it clearly just now, so Ms. Li, can you say it again?"

"I just want him to sign the letter of understanding. Is it difficult for Xiaoxi to forgive him? I have promised that the Su family will pay as long as he asks..."

"Ms. Li, you are beyond the scope of negotiation and mediation." He interrupted coldly, "I don't know the truth of the matter at all, but just relying on one's own words to rush to the door to make such an unreasonable request, I have to say that you It's ridiculous."

"Do you really think that your daughter is completely unaware?"

Jian Zhu walked in front of Su Xi.

"You also revealed the news of the incident to that man, right?" He lowered his eyes with a half-smile, resting his left hand on his chin, and said in a deep voice, "Miss Su, such a careful person, forgot to delete the call history. "

"You're so anxious to get him out of here because he still has the contents of your transactions with him on his phone."

"500,000, signing the consent form for bone marrow donation. I have to say that Miss Su's arrogance when negotiating with others is really very different from what it looks like."

"What did you say! How could she possibly be Xiaoxi!"

"Then you really don't know your daughter." The door behind him was suddenly opened, and Pei Jinchuan leaned against the door and spoke slowly, his eyes full of mockery, "Miss Su spends 500,000 yuan When I signed the consent form, it was very domineering."