Chapter 35 Karma (1)

Start from the beginning

What a perfect plan.

The most poisonous woman's heart, the so-called snake and scorpion heart is nothing but the same.

But she could never guess how terrible it would be for a person who is not afraid of death to resist.

She is a child who grew up in a sweet sugar bowl. She doesn't know how painful it is for those who are struggling to survive in poverty and misfortune, much less how painful it is to be bitten by a low-level waste.

So he chose to swallow his voice and choose to dormant in the bottomless darkness.

He was still worried about what to do if all his efforts failed to make Su Xi punished. In her last life, Su Xi didn't lock him in the basement. She just tied him to the bed and asked those doctors to inject drugs into his body again and again. The only thing that could prove that he had suffered inhuman torture was the bruised and mottled needle eye on his arm.

But now, everything is different.

Lu Qingzhu lowered his eyes and slowly took off the bandage, showing the bone-deep wound on his ankle to the policeman who was taking notes for him.

The iron ring with iron spikes was worn on his ankle for a full week, and the wounds on his feet festered into deep pits.

Su Xi, have you seen it, it's your own conceit and greed that destroys you.

Now every wound you inflict on me becomes a knife to yourself.

I want you to taste it for yourself, the evil you sowed with your own hands.

I want you to live rather than die.

I want you to be safe.

------------

The people of the small town in the south of the Yangtze River are simple and honest. The police station usually receives reports of petty theft, and street fights are rare. It is the first time that Zhang Wanqing has seen such a terrible wound, and he can feel it just by looking at it. Bone-piercing pain.

Lu Qingzhu's speech was not fast, and there was a weakness in his gentle voice that had not healed for a long time.

Zhang Wanqing calmly asked the recorder who accompanied him to stop writing when he heard half of it.

He originally thought that this was just a simple domestic violence issue, and he also watched the videos of the USB flash drives. As a father, he was naturally indignant, so as soon as he received the call, he brought someone over.

But he never imagined that this matter would involve the Su family, and according to what the child said, this would be a very bad criminal case.

The Su family is the dominant family in this city, and there are many forces of the Su family in the government agencies. Although the head of the Su family, Su Weiguo, is only a businessman, he has been managing all these years. Although he is not involved in politics, he has a lot of words. Quan, even the mayor has to give him a little face, how can he be a small police station director dare to provoke him.

What's more, everyone knows that the head of the Su family loves his precious daughter in every possible way, and now a deadly thorn appears to sue the family's beloved treasure in court, and the charges of the accusation are illegal detention and intentional injury. If these testimonies are true, either of these two charges can send Miss Su's family to prison, and her future will be ruined from her infamy.

He cannot take this responsibility.

Zhang Wanqing hesitated to take out his mobile phone.

Anyway, he had inquired, this Lu Qingzhu was just a child from a poor family. If he pressed this matter down and handed it over to the Su family, not only would he not cause trouble for himself, he might even beg for a favor from the Su family. It also helped him a lot in his future career.