Chapter 32 Gardenia

Start from the beginning

Lin Jinyang's eyes fell on the name of the signature at the end of the note.

Su Xi.

Lin Jinyang rushed out.

When she arrived at the hospital, the girl with gentle eyebrows sat on the bed holding a book, and the transparent medicinal liquid slowly flowed into her body along the drip.

He walked up and threw the photos of him bowing his head and kissing Lu Qingzhu in front of Su Xi.

"Su Xi, where did Lu Qingzhu go?"

Su Xi raised her head and looked at the young man beside the bed.

She had the same cold and cruel facial features as she remembered, and her cold and aggressive tone made her want to laugh.

"I promised Lu Qingzhu that I wouldn't tell you where he is." Su Xi lowered her head and slowly rubbed the white paper.

I just bought a new book, and the edges of the pages are as sharp as a thinning blade, and it will be scratched if one is not careful.

"After all, he took the initiative to find me and said he was willing to donate bone marrow, as long as I could help him get rid of you."

"You're lying!" Before she could finish speaking, the young man in front of him suddenly punched the wall beside the bed, and a dull crashing sound startled her slightly.

Are you pissed off?

Lin Jinyang, you really like Lu Qingzhu enough.

"Lin Jinyang, I'm a terminally ill person, do I have to lie to you because of this?" Su Xi smiled and raised her head, "Love itself is a matter of your own accord, only an idiot would put a lover's relationship away. Sweet words and sweet words are taken as the vows of a mountain alliance."

"Lu Qingzhu just doesn't want to lose you, the only person who treats him well, so he has been accommodating you to tolerate you. For a person like him, no matter who gives him a little sweetness, he will hold on to it eagerly."

Su Xi slowly tore off the page in his hand, the collector's edition of the famous book, I am afraid that it will no longer be worth collecting.

She raised her hand and threw the book into the trash can beside the bed.

"Lin Jinyang, you can't know what kind of person you are. Who do you think can bear a suffocating love like yours."

"If you don't believe it, go and ask Wang Hao in the third and sixth class of the No. 8 Middle School next door. If it wasn't for Lu Qingzhu's entanglement, he would not have been unable to stay in the No. 1 Middle School."

--------------

He had already guessed that Li Rongqiang would be handed over to the Su family, and he also guessed what would happen to him.

Compared with the narrow room in the previous life, this damp and dark basement was even more terrifying, as quiet as a cage for imprisoning monsters.

He was locked in.

There were no lights in the narrow basement, except for one bed, only two iron hooks fixed to the wall with chains the thickness of a finger.

This kind of room, a long time ago, was used by circuses to tame hurting beasts. Those ferocious monsters would not give in, so the trainer would put it in a dark basement and lock it with iron chains. Those heavy iron The chains are all made of cast iron, and the surface will rust as soon as it gets wet with rain, and it won't take long to pierce the skin when tied to the ankle, and the more you struggle, the more painful it will be.