part16 : meet the guards

-elizabeth POV-

After reading for a bit Jane leads me down a dark corridor. Stopping at the last door she opens it and leads me into the room.

Guards are scattered all over the room. On the right side of the room is two love seats and a big couch around a tv. And on the other side a gaming area.

Jane clears her throat and everyone looks towards us. "Everyone I would like you to meet The queen"

Everyone bows before going back to what they were doing. Jane leads me to one of the couches.

"elizabeth this is Renata aros personal guard and Heidi"

The two women start obsessing over my dress and for the next couple of hours the three of us, with the occasional comment from Jane talk about fashion.

After meeting the guard Jane takes me out to the gardens. In the middle of Jane braiding my hair two women come to stand in front of us.

"You must be elizabeth I'm athenodora but you can call me Dora And this is didyme"

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you" I mutter shyly.

"Oh how cute" athenodora smiles.

The two women sit down and we talk for a little bit before I notice something.

"You look a lot like cauis" I point out to Dora.

The blonde woman giggles before replying.

"Well of course I do he's my brother"

I stare in shock for a moment before she says didyme is aro's sister.

We talk a little more before Jane takes me back to aros room to eat dinner. After eating I read for a bit before going to bed.