part7: save the queen!

-third POV-

The kings reluctantly left and stormed into the throne room. There would be no trial. Only three executions for treason.

The Cullens arrived a few hours later. When Carlisle heard about elizabeth's state, he immediately scrubbed in to help the doctor. The rest of the Cullens, Charlie, and Cora were escorted to the throne room by Heidi.

When they walked in, they saw Edward and Alice being restrained by four guards. One of which caught Jasper's attention immediately as that was his mate. Bella was being held down by Aro's personal guard Renata who took the Cullens and Bella's assault on her Queen personally.

Bella struggled and screamed "There's been a mistake! I'm the true queen not that bitch!" Hisses echoed around the room. Caius, who had been standing next to Aro who had been reading Edward and Alice's thoughts, zipped over to her and ripped Bella out of Renata's grasp.

"For your information, wrench! Vampire's know their mates scent before even meeting them! They practically crave the scent after they're turned! Out mate's scent has always been pomegranates and nectarines, not strawberries and cream!" He roared, as everyone else agreed.

Aro suddenly spoke up "Yes, that is true. Miss Alice here did have a vision about us with our mate, but she couldn't see the face" Caius scoffed "So she assumed that this whore was our mate? They look nothing alike!" Marcus nodded in agreement "Yes, only a fool could mix the two up" Edward and Alice bowed their heads in shame.

Charlie stepped forward and asked "Excuse me, but what the hell is going on?!" The three kings heads snapped up to face Charlie. Before Caius could go off on him, Aro zipped over and said "Ah! Mr. Swan! I apologize for meeting under such circumstances."

Caius eyes narrowed "Fratello? Che è questo mortale?" (Brother? Who is this mortal?), Marcus answered "È il padre del nostro compagno, il re vedovo, e la piccola signora accanto a lui è la sua compagna"(He is our mate's father, the dowager king, and the little lady next to him is his mate) Caius's eyes widened in realization and he nodded.

The guards all bowed in Charlie and Cora's direction, and the guards holding Edward, Alice, and Bella forced the would be assassins to bow as well. It made them uncomfortable at the attention they received. Aro turned around and said "Porta questa faccia trattorie nelle segrete. Abbiamo molto da discutere con i nostri nuovi membri della famiglia"(Take these treasonous scum to the dungeons. We have much to discuss with our new family members).

The guards immediately did as said and dragged the troublesome trio out of the room. Jasper watched longingly as his mate left. His mate kept his head bowed as he walked away. Rosalie placed a comforting hand on her brother's shoulder.

He looked up only to see her sympathetic smile. Even now it was hard for some people to admit that they were gay for fear of ridicule and rejection.

Meanwhile Aro, Marcus, and Caius surrounded Charlie and Cora. Aro spoke first "You see, Il mio futuro suocero, we are vampires, and your daughter elizabeth is our mate and the future queen of the vampires"(My future father in law).

Charlie blinked and looked startled. Aro continued "I have a gift that allows me to see all of your memories, and I'm afraid that I must use it to collect every facet of the truth" Aro reached his hand out and said "Would please do me the honor. For elizabeth?"

At the mention of elizabeth Charlie didn't hesitate to do as asked, and surrendered his privacy to give her justice.

One by one Aro read everyone's thoughts. Including Carlisle and the other doctor when they came out to give their report on elizabeth's condition.

With all their thoughts collected the kings now had all the evidence that they needed to continue with their verdict.

and the door open.

the kings saw elizabeth

TBC