part15 : volttera

-elizabeth POV-

"Mia cara wake up it's time for the flight to volterra"

I open my eyes to see aro hovering over me, looking over his shoulder I see Marcus and caius standing near the window.

They leave and I get dressed into a light yellow dress with puff sleeves.

I grab my bags and head downstairs. Dad takes my suitcases and takes them out to the car

"Have fun with those vampires honey while you can" dad says.

I walk outside just as dad closes the car. We both get in the cruiser and he drives me to the airport.

We get to the airport and Charlie parks the cruiser, he grabs my stuff and helps me take it inside.

"Promise to call me whenever you can" he says, hugging me tightly.

I let go and we say one final goodbye before he leaves. After he leaves Jane escorts me to a private jet.

Inside I'm met with the kings. Aro and Marcus both hug me and caius kisses my knuckles.

Soon after the plane takes off Marcus begins braiding my hair while Jane and caius play chess.

Aro hands me a glass of water and sits down infront of me.

I entertain myself playing with aros rings while marcus plays with my hair.

Eventually I fall asleep with my head on aros lap.

-third POV-

The kings watch their mate sleep, enamoured by her presence. Jane moves to the other room to give them privacy.

A few hours later the plane lands in a dark volterra. Caius takes The sleeping woman and places her into a black suv. Jane grabs the luggage and piles in the car.

They arrive at the castle and the kings take their mate to aros bedroom.

Aro and caius leave to go to trials while Marcus stays with elizabeth.

-elizabeth POV-

I open my eyes and find myself laying on a king sized bed in a red Victorian themed room.

"Did you sleep well tesoro?"

I jump and look to see Marcus at a desk doing paperwork.

"Yes. Where's aro and caius" I ask, not seeing the two.

"They are in trials"

I grab a pair of clothes from my bag and Marcus points me to the bathroom.

I get changed into a light purple flowy dress.

Marcus leaves to go to trials and janes escorts me to the kitchen.

We talk while I eat and Jane explains that I'm going to be meeting the guard today.

After breakfast she takes me back to aros room so I can read before I meet the guard.