part 5: volturi,true mate

-third POV-

Edward drove Alice, Bella, and elisabethto Seattle airport. Alice kept looking into the future and was confused about the fact that she could no longer see her and Edward.

Alice saw the kings with their mate lovingly playing with her hair and kissing her face and neck making her giggle. Her voice sounded....different than Bella's. Maybe that's how Bella's voice sounds as a vampire?

elisabeth was in the back of Edward's Volvo clinging on for dear life. They hadn't buckled her in when they dragged her from her room and threw her into the car. She couldn't find the seat belt since Edward had tucked it away as further torture to the young girl.

Since her jaw was wired shut she couldn't call out for help, and with her fractured wrist that was still healing along with her ribs she couldn't fight back, not without injuring herself further.

Besides what could she do? A human against two vampires. It was laughable.Fear and despair filled her entire being. She'd never see Charlie again, or Cora, or Emmett. Charlie would search for her until the day he died. If he found out what happened to her he'd be killed, if he didn't he'd be left with unanswered questions.

Cora would be heartbroken. She couldn't have children after a bad car accident in high school that resulted in a hysterectomy. elizabeth was the closest thing to a daughter she'd ever had. Now......she'd never see her again.

And Emmett....he treated her like a baby sister. He always protected her, and looked out for her. When Edward attacked her and he wasn't able to stop him it broke a piece of Emmett's heart. Now elizabeth was gone forever and Emmett would feel guilty.

elizabeth wasn't angry that Emmett hadn't told her that he was a vampire. It was his secret. He could tell her when she was ready, and if that was on her deathbed, or never then that was perfectly fine.

elizabeth was ripped out of the car and dragged into the airport. They approached a female red eyed vampire wearing a flight attendant uniform and wearing a strange V necklace that looked similar to an antique family crest.

Edward dragged elizabeth over to her while Alice fretted over Bella's appearance saying that she should look her best when meeting the kings.

"We need to speak with the kings it's urgent" Edward hissed at the woman. She looked at him baffled then took notice of the others that were with him. She gave elizabeth a pitying look and nodded. They were then escorted to a airplane with no one else on.

Edward tossed her into a seat and got into her face his hand on her throat once again "Aro can see every thought you've ever had with just one touch. You can't lie anymore!" Bella looked nervous then started asking about the king's. More specifically Aro.

Bella was relieved to learn that Edward couldn't read Bella or elizabeth's mind. Meaning that there was a chance that Aro couldn't read their minds either.

Edward sat down next to elizabeth, and held her white cast that contained her fractured wrist. The silent threat of breaking it looming over Freya's head like the stormy cloud that tends to follow Bella.

The vampire lady from before snuck a peek at the group and frowned at the raven haired girls appearance. She looked frightened, and more bruises were forming on her already bruised neck. A clear greenish blue hand print rested on her neck, with red marks that are slowly turning black.

She watched as Edward leaned forward and whispered in elizabeth's ear "Maybe if the Volturi are feeling generous, they'll let me have a taste before they kill you" the vampire felt disgusted.

The Volturi could be ruthless at times, but they did have compassion and mercy. She knew that Caius especially hated men that abused women and children. This girl was only sixteen! And she was being abused by a vampire while her so called sister talked provocatively about the vampire kings.

She couldn't stand it. This girl was still a child! A child that was alone, and being hurt with on one protecting her! She walked over to the airplane phone and dialed the king's secretary, Gianna.

"Gianna, per favore dite ai re che due dei Cullen stanno arrivando con due ragazze umane adolescenti. Sono fermamente convinto che uno di loro venga abusato" she said, (Gianna, please tell the kings that two of the Cullens are arriving with two teenage human girls. I have a strong belief that one of them is being abused) she heard Gianna gasp on the other end of the line.

"Certo, signorina Rebekah! A che ora arrivare? Li inserirò per un processo" Gianna said, (Of course, Miss Rebekah! What time will you be arriving? I'll slot them in for a trial). Rebekah checked her wristwatch before saying "Uno nel pomeriggio di domani" (One in the afternoon tomorrow).

"Va bene! Ci vediamo tutti domani signorina Rebekah. Appendere forte fino ad allora" Gianna said in a optimistic tone, (Alright! I'll see you all tomorrow Miss Rebekah. Hang tight until then) Rebekah bit her lip and sighed before saying "Ci proverò. Il comportamento del ragazzo Cullen nei confronti di questo bambino è nauseante" (I'll try. The Cullen boy's behavior towards this child is nauseating).

Gianna frowned and nodded sympathetically. Master Caius had saved Rebekah from her abusive husband and turned her. This was very difficult as Rebekah had been in Freya's shoes once, and this brought back a lot of memories. "Mi dispiace signorina Rebekah. I re si occupano di questo e daranno giustizia an questo bambino" Gianna said firmly, (I'm sorry Miss Rebekah. The kings will deal with this, and give this child justice).

Rebekah nodded determined to help this girl. Edward scoffed at Rebekah's 'private' conversation with Gianna. Just wait till she finds out what horrible things elisabeth has done to Bella her queen. She'll change her attitude towards Edward's treatment of her.

They eventually landed in Italy, and Rebekah guided them to the Volturi castle. Edward held elizabeth tightly, and his grip was slowly breaking her ribs. One rib was slowly starting to puncture her lung. elizabeth was struggling to breathe.

Despite her breathing problems, elisabeth felt a deep connection to Volterra. She's always wanted to go to Italy, but now that she's here she feels like she's home again. As they got closer to the castle elizabeth felt hope, and security. Her heartstrings kept pulling her towards the castle, towards the throne room, and towards the kings.

When Rebekah opened the doors and the kings gasped. No one could've ever anticipated what happened next.