56) Someone Out There

🖤

He could feel the stiffness of her shoulders when she heard Anamika's name.

The shy smile of her lips which was enlightening her pretty face suddenly vanished when she saw how beautiful Anamika was in real life.

She was so contrasting to her.

Her pretty brown eyes were so different and dark from her light blue green ones. They were radiating with a shine of innocence.

Her smile was enchanting, especially the mole just above her lips. It was increasing her beauty. Aadya's eyes wandered to Anamika's hair which reached till her waist as her white soft princess gown trailed down on the floor.

She was really beautiful, maybe more beautiful than her.

Aadya took a deep breath and bit her lower lip tightly as the insecurity and jealousy searched through her veins. She tried to control it by burying it deep somewhere inside but it only increased.

The only thing running in her mind was that Anamika is better than her.

Vikram and Rudra were shocked to see Anamika whereas Digvijay's face was blank and so were his eyes.

He was looking at Anamika as if he didn't know her. Like they were some strangers.

His mind and heart was only in one person. Aadya.

He could feel her getting tense and somehow he could hear the fast beats of her heart.

By looking at Aadya's face all three of them knew one thing for sure. The insecurities are rising. The jealousy is surfacing.

Aadya can only do two things in this kind of situation.

Either she will cry or she will kill.

They have to bring back their Aadya from wherever she was.

Vikram held her right palm giving it a sweet kiss however it didn't bring the shine back to her beautiful green blue orbs.

"Princess," Rudra called with all his love, urging her to look at him but her eyes were stuck to Anamika who was whispering a prayer closing her eyes.

Finally Digvijay called her with affection in his voice,"babe," however it looked like nothing was working.

The three men look at one another and with their eyes Vikram and Rudra tell Digvijay to do what he is best at.

Digvijay had a sigh and with all the dominance in his voice he called her,"Aadya."

His domineering tone tugged the submissive hiding inside her and she looked at him ready to follow his every command, good or bad.

"Don't look at her," he said in a low voice but the command in his tone made her shiver and she blinked her eyes in yes.

Digvijay tugged the pieces of hair dangling on her cheeks and whispered a praise," good girl," and with that he pressed his lips to her in a strong heated kiss.

His arms snaking around her waist tightened making her shift more closer to his hips. His manhood which was poking on her little butt found its way to the crack of her ass which made her let out a erotic moan in his mouth.

"Just like that..." he said, guiding her to a perfect french kiss.

Digvijay held the back of her head and urged her to open her mouth. Like a good girl she was, she did and let him taste every part of her mouth as her hands rested limply over her lap.

It was one thing that the couple was showing their affection before the world but it was another thing that the always quiet and aloof Digvijay was kissing his wife before everyone.