.85. Like Daddy did

"You are at once both the quiet and the confusion of my heart."
― Franz Kafka

. . . 

Giovanni

She walked inside, her heels clicking. We used this penthouse whenever we came to New York. 

She looked around. Most of it was hidden in darkness, the rest lit up lightly by the city. She looked at me, and then Fabi, quiet nervousness and excitement in her eyes. 

I adored that look - a look with no fear. Just need

I walked closer, looking over her body. Could there ever come a day when her body didn't make my fucking balls ache? No. Leyla was perfection made flesh. Someone who no one could deserve. 

I twirled a strand of her straight hair around my finger. "Do you like the penthouse?" I asked quietly. 

She paused. "Um, yes. It's really pretty."

I hummed, wrapping a hand around her throat loosely. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight, Leyla?" My words were almost a coo as I pressed a kiss on her cheek. 

She nodded. "Yes...It was nice."

I watched her eyes flicker all over my face. Fabi stood in silence, watching.

With her eyes on me like that, my heart felt full, as if I spoke a word I would choke. Was this peaceful madness love? Was this what my friends had been experiencing while I was out fucking women I couldn't bring myself to care? I had never envied them. But now, as I stood there, with the woman I loved - the woman who was mine for just a day more - I envied them. 

I rubbed my thumb on her bottom lip - overwhelmed, for the first time in my life, completely overwhelmed by someone. 

I dropped my forehead against hers gently. "I feel like saying something really stupid right now, Piccolina."

She frowned. "What?"

I couldn't say it. 

I smiled. "I will tell you soon...for now I..." I choked her, just a little. She gasped loudly. "Plan on having a little fun."

. . . 

Leyla tugged at the cuffs which tied her wrists to the headboard, not in a way that suggested she wanted to get out of them. A bra, which covered her delicate breasts, and that joke of a thong which was soaked covered her body.

She looked at me, chest rising and falling in quiet anticipation as I removed my shirt. Fabiano sat on a chair, in the corner, washed in the darkness of the room. The only light which was turned on was the one right above the bed which lit Leyla's brown skin up in a beautiful golden shade - every part of her clear and visible and delicious. 

"Do you like your leash, amore?"

She gulped, eyes lowering in sweet submission. She muttered out a quiet 'Yes, daddy', hips squirming just a little. 

"Louder, Leyla."

"Yes, daddy."

I smiled. "Good girl."

I walked closer, dragging a hand up from her ankle to her knee and then to her soft inner thigh, sinking my fingers in the thickness of them, pressing a kiss on her mouth and then deepening it. I opened the drawer, found what I needed, and pulled it out. I kept my lips on hers as I parted her legs, pushed that tiny thong to the side, and felt her wetness. My cock stirred. This woman. 

"Keep your eyes on me," I told her when I pushed it inside. She gasped, eyes flicking but I slapped her cheek, lightly, and then grabbed her neck. She whimpered as I pushed the dildo deeper, letting her feel the thickness of it, till all of it was deep inside that pretty cunt of hers. 

"Eyes on me," I said. "You move them, there will be consequences."

She nodded, gulping. "Yes, daddy," her voice was strained. I twisted the dildo, earning another slutty gasp.

I fucked her with it, deep and hard, making her take it.

She took it wonderfully, withering and whimpering and twisting but keeping her thighs spread, letting me fuck her cunt. I watched her face, blurry eyes fixed on mine, mouth opened because of little noises she let out. Her chest rose as if asking for more stimulation. I pulled her bra down, making her breasts pop out. I licked her nipples, one lick which had her crying out for more but I moved away, fucking her faster. 

"Fucking whore," I muttered. "You take whatever I give you, hm?" 

She nodded rapidly, actions so clumsy I doubted she had heard anything but 'Fucking whore'. 

I looked at those pretty breasts, as they bounced in a way which made me want to red them, to red her whole fucking body till she was aching with painful pleasure. 

I undid the cuffs. "Fuck yourself."

"W-What?" Her voice was trembling. She was on the edge of a climax, just a few more thrusts in that sweet as fuck cunt of hers and she'd end up crying in release. 

I slapped her breasts, hard. She whimpered loudly, pussy clenching so tightly it almost pushed the dildo out. I pushed it deeper, relishing in the pitiful whimper she let out. "Fuck yourself," I repeated my order, letting go of the dildo, leaving it sticking out of her. I stood up, fingers itching with the need to grab a camera and take a picture of how marvellous she looked. "Do it like I did. Make yourself cum, you have my permission." I dropped myself on a chair near the foot of the bed. Perfect spot. The sound of ice clicking was the only evidence of Fabiano present in the room. I knew he'd pounce soon. 

Her hand shook as she reached down between her legs. "Daddy..."

"I am here," Fabiano said. "We are here, Principessa. Let yourself go."

That was all she needed. 

I watched, hungry, as she pulled the toy out and stuffed it inside, letting out a whimper which seemed to rattle my bones. She did it again, her actions clumsy and slow, but moans filled with need. 

"That's my whore," I muttered. "Now go a little faster, baby. Do it like daddy did."

. . .