.41. Dirty Little Girl

You are lovely even in your madness.

- Henrik Ibsen
. . .

Fabiano

The video Testa had sent us kept playing in my head

The video Testa had sent us kept playing in my head. I could not get it out - no matter what.

"What do you think we should do?" Giovanni asked in Italian, sitting beside me in the car as I drove. We were off to one of the hotels we owned, making sure the gala the politicians were being invited to went smoothly and no one noticed many disappearances.

"About Carla?"

He hummed.

"We know who the man in the video was. Luca is on it. We'll find something soon."

His knife glinted in the dark. "Yes."

The man in the video was some American millionaire. We were yet to find out which escort agency Carla worked at, but we would find out soon.

. . .

She stepped out of the car, wearing black heels, a tight little skirt, a large coat and a white t-shirt. Her curls were down on her shoulders.

I extended my hand towards her. "Come on."

She put her hand into mine with no hesitation as we walked inside the hotel. She was here to have dinner with us.

We walked into the lift. I pressed the button for my suite where Giovanni was.

She looked into the mirror, making a face as she tried to fix her curls.

I stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and setting my head on her head. A shy blush rose on her skin as she looked at me through the mirror. I let myself admire her curves. Her body was perfect.

My eyes went up to her face. Her wide eyes looked at me, long eyelashes whispering on her skin as she blinked. I ran my thumb over her bottom lip, smirking as she took in a shaky breath.

"After dinner," I murmured. "I'll eat dessert...a good thing you wore a skirt, then, hm?"

Her mouth flew open and just then the lift opened. I picked her up, because why not, and carried her into the suit bridal style.

Giovanni, dressed in trousers and an unbuttoned black shirt, smiled as his eyes fell on Leyla. I let my princess down and he took her in his arms.

"We can order anything, it'll be here in half an hour. What do you wanna eat?"

Soon enough we were settled around a table, eating pizzas, and Leyla looked like she was tasting heaven. Those little restaurants of America did not do pizza justice. And the chefs we had at our hotels were the best of the bests.

She was a messy eater. I had noticed but did not comment. It was amusing to watch her eat, wipe her lips every time she took a bite, flip her curls away from her face a million times and make her lipstick disappear.

I smiled as she finished.

"Want more, Leyla?" Giovanni asked, taking a sip of the wine we had ordered.

She eyed his pizza. "No." An unconvincing lie.

Giovanni grabbed her waist, putting her on his lap. "Eat."

She didn't need more convincing. She ate two more slices and then sat against Giovanni, sated, while cleaning her fingers with a napkin.

She ordered pieces of chocolate cake for dessert but I ordered the whole cake because well, I liked it too.

We are in silence and I could see Leyla sneaking glances at me.

"Don't worry, baby," I told her. "I've got plenty of space for more."

She looked away quickly.

When we were finally done with everything. I picked her up and walked into the bedroom. Giovanni followed and settled himself on a chair, grabbing a drink as I took off her coat and shoes.

I settled her down on the bed and pushed up her skirt, prevailing her red lacy panties and my cock hardened. This woman...

I took her t-shirt off, noticing how she was continuously looking at my face. She didn't look scared, which was good.

I kissed her cheek. "Scared?" I asked nonetheless, needing reassurance.

She shook her head. "No."

"No what, baby?"

She gulped, her thighs pressing together. "No, daddy."

I smiled. So precious. "You like calling me that?"

She bit her bottom lip. I had expected her to hesitate but she nodded her head. "Y-Yes, daddy."

I leaned my lips down to hers. "I'm going to kiss you."

She gulped but then nodded. I pressed my lips on her, loving how soft they were. I kissed her sweetly, gently, with as much restraint as I could. I kissed her till her back was arching, till she was pressings her bra covered breasts to me.

I pulled away and watched as she took in large breaths.

I kissed her once again and sat between her legs. Moving her legs to one side, I took her panties off and threw them away. I spread her legs, pinning her knees to the bed, and looked at her pussy.

It was wet. It looked like it had been wet for quite a while. Her lips were slightly swollen and her little clit was peaking out for attention.

I looked up at her. She was hiding her face with her small hands.

I smirked. "Giovanni."

Giovanni grinned and grabbed her wrists. He grabbed his discarded tie from the nightstand and wrapped it around her dainty wrists and then tied them to the bed frame.

He kissed her cheek. "No hiding from us, little girl."

She bit her bottom lip, her eyes jumping between Giovanni and I.

I touched her clit and she jumped.

I smiled and teased the opening of her little hole. It was wet enough for me to slide in a finger. So I slid it in.

She squeezed my finger, gasping at the feel of it.

"A question now, Leyla," I muttered. "Need to know what my a baby likes. I'll ask and your pussy with respond."

She blinked up at me, almost innocently.

"You dirty little girl." She squeezed around my fingers. "Or so you prefer to be called a dirty little whore?" She squeezed harder than before.

. . .

😌
''
^