Chapter 6

I woke up at what seemed to be the middle off the night and looked around hearing all the girls whisper yelling.

I tilted my head and saw all off them rambling around the kitchen looking for something.

I was gonna get up and help but Chandlers arm was wrapped around my waist. Thats when i noticed Phoebe pick up a camera.

They were gonna take a picture off us again. What the fuck is wrong with them? I decided to scare them when they were about to take the pictures. They all walked over and i quickly glared at them as they were about to take the pictures making them all jump back and silently scream.

"What the fuck!?" i yelled at them but not so loud for it to wake anyone up.

"Monica's Idea!" Rachel surrendered running into the kitchen.

"if we run into the kitchen She can't harm us cause she wont wont to wake chandler up" Phoebe Laughed as they all went to the far end off the kitchen.

"Assholes!" i Yelled quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

I then felt Chandler moving around and saw him start to wake up "what's happening?" Chandler mumbled.

"Nothing honey, go back to sleep" i whispered to him stroking his hair.

"Awww" all the girls squealed.

"shut up" i gritted my teeth.

"you guys are adorable" Rachel said in awe

"fuck off" i cursed.

The same thing repeated for about 20 minutes before i went silent and fell back asleep.

I woke up what i hoped was the next morning which it was and saw that everyone was awake except Chandler and Phoebe.

I didn't move, not wanting chandler to wake up but saw Monica cooking.

"Monica! Make me food!" i demanded "please i beg"

"Only if you admit you like chandler" Monica teased.

"if i say it even though its not true to i get food?" i asked.

"Yes!" Monica answered a little too excited.

"ok i like chandler" i Smiled Sarcastically at her

"ok but i think you'll want to check who's awake" She giggled.

I looked back and saw chandler staring at me "you what?" he asked smirking at me.

"uh- No i- Uh- i- I give up" i rambled.

He just continued smirking at me and chuckling even though he still looked half asleep.

"well im going to get changed" i excused myself moving chandler off me and walking out off monica's apartment "MY FOOD BETTER BE DONE WHEN I GET BACK!"

I ran into the apartment mumbling and yelling at myself while finding myself some clothes when chandler walked in after me.

"so? you gonna repeat what you said so i can hear better?" he teased.

"shut up bing" i rolled my eyes picking out an outfit that didn't have a matching jacket which pissed me off more.

"Cmon Nina i didn't hear properly" he teased again.

"Asshole!" i spat running up to hit him or something on the lines off that but i didn't expect to do what i did.

I ran up and kissed him. He hesitated but kissed me back.

I pulled away after a few seconds and stared into his eyes as he did the same but that quickly stopped when i ran into the bathroom.

I got myself changed and still was mad at the fact there wasn't a jacket that would go with the outfit.