Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning, to joey and chandler moaning about their hangover to each other and how they couldn't remember anything from last night.

I laughed at them both as the tried to remember how they got home and into their rooms without any women well joey was complaining about the women Chandler never came home with a woman.

"Joey came home with no women?! whats wrong with the world?!" i laughed earning a glare from joey and a chuckle from Chandler.

"Everything! Everything is wrong with the World!!" Joey yelled

I laughed and watched as they argued over how Chandler was laughing at the comment i made.

"Shut up!" i yelled at them making them shut up for a second before they ignored me and carried on arguing with each other.

I was gonna say something but gave up and covered myself with a blanket so i didn't have to watch them anymore.

I heard the door open and Monica yell, then everyone went silent. I lifted the blanket off me and saw Monica scolding the guys in the hallway.

i got myself off of the couch and Grabbed my clothes out off my bag and i walked into the bathroom. I then got myself dressed and got myself ready.

I then walked out into the hallway and saw that Monica was gone

I then walked out into the hallway and saw that Monica was gone. It was only Joey and Chandler in the hallway talking together.

"hey guys" i said as i walked across to Monica's Apartment.

I walked over to their fridge and grabbed some yogurt then grabbed a spoon. I sat down at the table and ate the yogurt.

"JOEY GET OUT THE FRIDGE!" Monica yelled from in her bedroom

"NOT JOEY!" i yelled back making her walk out her room in shock "what can i say, your food is better than ours"

She looked understanding but walked back into her room.

I finished the yogurt and threw it into the bin.

I then walked back out off her apartment and back into the guys.

"do you guys wanna get coffee?" i asked them.

They both agreed and we started walking out the building. I grabbed my box off cigarettes and gave one to chandler and grabbed one for myself.

Joey didn't like the fact we were smoking and tried to stop us but we didn't. well that was until he stole them from us and threw them into a puddle on the ground.

"fuck you" i groaned.

He just grinned and we walked into the coffee shop. We all ordered and say down in the couch everyone always sits at.

We waited a few minutes and finally got our drinks. Me and chandler were sat getting scolded by Joey about why smoking is bad for us and why we should quit.

I didn't say anything but just sat and ignored him the whole time and i pretty sure Chandler did the same.

We were all sat in there for around an hour before we finally left and went back to the apartment. We were all about to go into the apartment when we turned to Monica and Rachels apartment for food.

We walked inside and sat in the living room waiting for Monica so that she could feed us.

She soon came out off the bathroom and saw us all on the couch. "Monicaaa make us food pleaseeeee" i pleaded.

"no im tired" she complained.

"Please I beg!" i begged her.

She finally gave in and I ran over with her to the kitchen to test everything she was making when she isn't looking since I knew she would go over board with the dinner.

I was waiting for her to cook up something good but she just grabbed a frozen pizza out the freezer and threw it into the oven. I was confused with the fact off why she wasn't over doing anything but didn't say anything seeing as she looked like she was in a bad mood.

When The pizza was finished and Monica cut it, then placed it all on plates and handed them out before storming off to her room.

"So are we gonna ask her about that?" Chandler asked

"If I ask I'll get involved, so no thank you" I explained.

We all finished eating the pizza and decided to go back to the apartment making up reasons for why Monica might be mad at any off us.

"Oh! Ross didn't use a coster!" i yelled

"No Ross hasnt been in Monica's apartment since yesterday morning" Chandler excused.

We carried on guessing and sat in The kitchen area off the apartment with drinks.

We didn't get far with the guessing but got really creative and stupid at the same time.

We spent around 20 minutes guessing when Rachel walked in "anyone know why Monica is a bad mood?" she asked.

"Well There's a slight chance she burned her food again" i said.

"No she'd be worse than this" Rachel Laughed .

She sat down and started guessing with us. All off our guesses got worse every time and everyone started getting tired, well I was at least.

"Well i'm getting tired" i excused myself.

"Same" Rachel said "im gonna go back to my apartment"

Rachel soon got up and left and Joey went back to his room.

"cmon Nina" Chandler said getting up.

"What?" i asked confused.

"Cmon" he answered walking to his room.

I raised my eyebrow and i think he started to catch on to my confusion,

"you're sleeping in my room" He Cleared out.

"What? No! I can stay on the couch i did last night" i protested.

"ok" he Shrugged his shoulders.

He walked into his room and closed the door behind him. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I Saw that my favourite movie was on and fell asleep watching it.