Chapter 3

I woke up and saw chandler next to me, awake staring at the ceiling well that was until he noticed me awake. "Morning" he whispered.

"Morning Chandler" I said back getting up and out off his bed. I was still in my clothes from yesterday so I made my way into the living room getting a grin from Joey.

"Shut up!" I laughed grabbed some clothes out my bag and into the bathroom. I got myself dressed and did my hair and make up. I also picked up my bag that had all the stuff I needed for the day.

I walked back out and saw chandler and Joey eating and watching tv

I walked back out and saw chandler and Joey eating and watching tv. "I'm going out i don't know when I'll be back bye!" I said running out the house avoiding any questions.

I walked over to Monica's Apartment and saw Monica And Rachel sat on their couch also watching tv. "Do you guys wanna go shopping again?" I asked them.

"yes!!" Rachel agreed exited.

"Yeah I can" Monica agreed not as exited but still a bit exited.

"Call and ask Phoebe if she wants to come" I said.

Monica walked over to her phone and called phoebe. She agreed to come and we all walked to Phoebes building. She walked out off her building and met up with us. We all walked down to the shops and picked out a bunch off stuff we all liked. We even got some matching outfits that I knew I would never wear a day in my life.

we spent the whole day shopping and finally went out to dinner together before we went back home.

I walked into the apartment to see no one was in the apartment. I picked up all my bags and placed them all in the corner off the apartment out off the way.

I sat down on the couch watching tv and waited for The guys to come home. About an hour later, they finally walked into the apartment clearly drunk.

I didn't say anything and just watched them stumble around running into everything they came in contact with.

It was around 1am when they arrived and i was pretty surprised that i was still awake but i was just making sure that they got home alright.

Now they they were home i basically pushed them into their rooms and forced them into their beds.

I left both off them and laid down onto their couch. i Soon fell asleep watching tv again.