chapter 5

I woke up the next morning just to notice i was yet again in Chandlers room. He was Laid next to me still sleep, so i slowly got up and walked out relived that Joey or anyone wasn't in the room.

I walked into the kitchen area off the apartment and made myself a bowl off cereal.

I was finishing off cleaning the bowl and joey walked out off his room half asleep, by the looks off it.

"Hey joe" i laughed at the state he was in.

"Hey Nina" He mumbled walking into the bathroom.

I waited for Joey to come out the bathroom before i grabbed an outfit and walked into the bathroom.

I had a job interview today since i normally just got my money off the crazy ass i nearly married but obviously i wasn't getting that money anymore

I was supposed to just be working as an assistant for someone. I Didn't really mind being an assistant it seemed like it would be alright and it paid good money.

"Hey joe im going to an interview ill be back later!" i explained running out the house.

I ordered myself a cab and made my way to the place i could be working at.

I got out the cab and met up with a guy at the front door.

"Hi im Nina Buffay" i greeted holding my hand out for him to shake which he took.

"Hello im Samual" He Greeted back.

He came back from behind the desk and showed me to his office.

We entered his office and i sat down in one off the chairs he offered me.

We sat and spoke for around 1-2 hours and he basically just spoke about what i would be doing in the job.

"so.. You got the job!" he finalised writing down notes on his note pad.

"Really?! Thank you!!" i thanked him getting exited.

"ok so would you like to meet the person you'd be working for?" he asked me politely.

I agreed and he took me down to someones office. He knocked on the door and opened it "hello Mr. Bing you're new assistant is here to meet you!" he said.

What? Did i really just get a job working fir Chandler?!

He opened the door wider and i saw chandler stood at his desk. "Nina?" he asked almost as surprised as me.

Sam looked confused but just walked away not asking any questions.

"So..? Since when did you work here?" i asked.

"since forever" He laughed making yet another one off his jokes.

"so what do u want me to do?" i asked laughing.

"can you make coffee?" he Joked.

"No. not really" i admitted.

"well can you try?" He chuckled.

I laughed and walked out the room. Before hand i had been given a tour so i already knew where everything was.

I walked down and tried to make Chandler a coffee. I actually did pretty well and took the coffee back up to Chandler.

"well i tried" i laughed passing him the coffee.

He took a sip and looked quite surprised "This is really good" he complimented.

"Thank you" i thanked him

"eh i guess you could just do anything" he explained.

I sat down in one off his chairs and just waited for him to ask me for anything.

Around an hour passed, Chandler had just been working and id just been drawing on all his plain paper.

"what are you drawing?" he asked me.

"Nothing really" i answered.

"show me" he laughed.

I picked up the paper and turned it in his direction to show him.

"wow that's amazing! Did you really do that in the time you were here?" he asked gazing at the drawing off himself.

"yeah" i said passing it to him which he took and stuck onto his computer screen

"thank you" he thanked me.

"do you think joe would want one?" i asked him

"nah just buy him another sandwich" he just replied.

"ok yeah" i laughed.

After a while, Me and Chandler went off to get lunch and i spoke to a bunch off the people who work in the building.

Then a girl walked up to Chandler and spoke about setting him up with someone "Yeah he's amazing"

"He?!" Chandler Yelled.

"yeah? you're gay right" She asked back making me nearly fall off my chair laughing.

"Gay?!" He yelled again.

"Oh your not gay.." She said apologising then running out the room.

i burst out laughing again and chandler started freaking out about why people thought he was gay.

"How do i seam gay?!" chandler asked me.

"Well you kinda give off a vibe" I answered honestly.

"A vibe?!" He freaked out.

He carried on freaking out with me until the end off the end off work when he started freaking out with all the others as i went into the other apartment away from his continuous yelling.

I waited in The apartment until i didn't hear a faint yelling from across the hallway.

As soon as it went away, I decided to walk to Monica's Apartment. No one was yelling and when i walked in everyone was silent.

"Hey guys" i greeted sitting down next to Chandler.

They all said hi back and i decided not to say anything about chandler being gay cause i didn't want it to start again.

"Guys! My movie!" Joey Yelled pointing at the tv as we all sat staring at the tv.

I quickly Whispered to Monica and told her to make me popcorn. Which she actually got up and did for me.

She walked into the kitchen and put A bag off popcorn in her microwave. After a few minutes, She walked back in and passed me a bowel off the popcorn.

"thanks mon" i thanked her.

We all sat and watched so many random movies that we found for hours until everyone fell asleep on the couches as the tv still played.