Chapter 1

I ran into this random Café that i had saw and ran up to the counter. "hi cant i please use a phone?" i asked looking around when i suddenly heard my name being called. I looked in the direction and saw my younger sister.

"Phoebe?" i said running over to her and hugging her.

"where have you been i thought you died after mom did" she said confused.

"oh yeah i ran away.." i admitted sitting down.

"oh. well why are you in a wedding dress?!" she whisper yelled.

"long story" i laughed "id rather get out off the dress first"

"now?" one off her friends asked.

"nah sorry man" i said laughing.

He laughed along causing all the others to laugh.

"yeah i probably have something you could wear at my house" Phoebe offered.

"nah i have spare clothes under this don't ask" i told her "i just need to get dressed out off this dress somewhere"

"well lets go to my house" phoebe said as we both walked to her house.

When we walked into her house, i went into the bathroom and took off the dress just to be in another dress that was more my style.

i walked back out and left the wedding dress on phoebes sofa

i walked back out and left the wedding dress on phoebes sofa. "its a nice wedding dress" phoebe complimented picking it up

"keep it. i dont want anything to do with it" i said making her look happy as she ran to put the dress into her room.

"im guessing your gonna need a place to stay?" she guessed.

"yeah i do" i said walking into her kitchen. That's when i saw a rat run behind her fridge "but not here you have rats"

"oh i know" she laughed.

i was confused but walked out the house with her. We walked back to the coffee shop and sat back down with her friends.

"oh Nina needs a place to stay!" Phoebe said starting a conversation.

"she can stay with us" One off her friends who i believe was joey said.

"You ok with that Nina?" Phoebe asked.

"yeah" i agreed.

Everyone started talking when i remembered that i would need to pick up stuff from my house. I didn't really want to go back since The man i was about to marry (Will) would be there.

I guess i would just buy knew stuff and sell the house.

I must have zoned out cause i heard phoebe shouting my name and her asking if i was ok.

"yeah im fine just zoned out" i explained.

"so are you gonna tell us why you were running away from a wedding" Phoebe asked.

I explained everything and saw how surprised everyone was.

*Skip a few hours later*

I ended up going shopping with the girls and buying more clothes and Just a lot off stuff.

We all went back to the apartments and i went into Joey's And chandler's apartment.

I greeted them and gave Joey a sandwich that the girls said was his favourite and just passed Chandler a beer. I placed all my stuff by their couch and pulled out my box a cigarettes. I pulled one out and walked out off the apartment and into the hallway.

I lit the cigarette and lifted it to my mouth when Chandler walked out starting a conversation with me.

I could tell by his face he wanted to smoke so i held out my hand with the cigarette and offered it to him. which he gladly took looking relieved after using it.

We took it in turns using it and finally lit it out when the girls all walked into the hallway yelling at us.

We laughed and ran into the apartment. "whats up with u guys" Joey asked.

"Nothing" i replied sitting down next to him on the arm off his chair.

We all sat and watched the tv for a for hours while occasionally eating snacks before Chandler and Joey got up to go to bed.

"you can use my room" chandler offered "i can sleep on the couch"

"No, No its fine sleep in your own room" i denied. I couldn't possibly take his room it would just make me feel guilty.

He kept asking but gave up and went into his room. I looked threw all my bags and picked out some pyjamas that i had bought.

I then sat myself on The chair and flipped threw all off the channels on the tv till i found a movie i liked and i fell asleep half way through it