Batfam

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Y/n departed her suit from her body, as she tilted her head in the mirror while looking at her rippling abs and muscles, but it wasn't too over the top to make it seem like she was a muscle junkie, it fitted the size of her body

(I kinda imagine her body to look like the tiktokers 'leanbeefpatty,' I'll provide a picture at the very top-)

Y/n swiftly took off her, bra and underwear as she turned on the shower. And hurriedly hopped in, not even noticing the microscopic camera, installed into the shower head. Y/n let out a hum feeling the warm water rush onto her skin.

After cleaning herself in the shower, Y/n decided to turn on the bath to relax her muscles, She face-planted her head into the water, opening her eyes boredly looking around, lifting her head back up, and taking a breath.

Awkwardly looking around Y/n thought someone was intently watching her, it was a strange feeling.

《MeanWhile》

"So, how exactly did you find out about the camera?" Tim asked Jason, they were currently in the back cave, using the large advanced computer to spy on their soulmate. "Well, I assumed he already had a room prepared in the mansion if 'his' soulmate ever showed up..." Jason concluded adding a bit more, "And obviously, if his soulmate wasn't going to get intimate right then and there well, he'd just have to beat it." Jason bluntly told as Tim laughed, before his face turning to slight disgust imagining Bruce doing that type of thing.

"She is ripped," Tim muttered out in amazement, watching their soulmate, get into the bath and relax. "That she is." Jason agreed. uncomfortable moving his legs around. "Dude! Gross!" Tim nearly screamed seeing Jason's boner, "Stop looking!" Jason aggravatedly muttered

"Ah...so this is what they were doing," Rachel muttered entering the Batcave with Damien. Tim and Jason quickly tried to exit out of the spying app, "It's futile, we already saw." Damien butted in rolling his eyes as Rachel gave him a smirk of amusement.

Jason looked at the two wondering if they were going to say any snarky remarks about what he and Tim were doing, Walking closer both Rachel and Damien looked at their soulmate's body which was on display.

"Neat..." Rachel muttered her eyes fluttering all over the screen, her hands twitched slightly imagining herself being able to run her hand along Y/n's body while taking her measurements.

"What, you wanna look to?" Jason asked, "No, after all, I will be seeing her body in person and even getting to touch--" Rachel was cut off by Jason pulling out one of his weapons, Damien stepped forward a bit as if to warn Jason not to try anything.

Jason suddenly shook himself out of the rage, "Sorry...sorry, something just came over me...hm." Jason put his weapon down and looked at the shocked Tim.

On the screen it displayed, Y/n finishing up her relaxing bath, and wrapping a towel around her while draping her bra and panties back on. "That's my queue," Rachel uttered, creating a portal just outside of Y/n's room.

Rachel gently spiraled knocks onto the room door, as she heard shuffling in the room before the door creaked open, revealing Y/n in all her welled toned body.

"Come in," Y/n spoke out, as Rachel entered her gaze finally tearing itself from Y/n's body. Rachel closed the door with her powers, making Y/n rather confused about how she did that. Rachel formed a portal under Y/n's dirty strange clothes and sent them to the laundry room.

"I'll now begin to measure you." Rachel hummed out, "Can you lift your arms up? And keep them raised." Rachel made Y/n get into a t-pose, as her hands traced along Y/n's waist, with a measuring tape.

Of course, also getting some extra crops of touches, to fulfill her unspoken desire. "So...this soulmate thing, does it...have a limit?" Y/n asked curiously after all she has 5 soulmates that she is aware of, who knows if there are more--

Rachel was quick to respond to her sweet darling soulmate's question, "The known limit was about 2, or even possible extremely rare cases 3, however, you just seem to exceed the limit don't you?" Rachel hummed out, letting out a gentle and soft giggle, which made Y/n's heart pang with an unknown feeling.

Y/n slightly shuttered at Rachel's touches, suddenly noticing how beautiful the violet-blue-haired girl is. Y/n averted her bland E/c eyes, not understanding why she suddenly felt this way. Rachel smiled while continuing to measure, she felt Y/n's feeling of lust, which made her more confident on her touching.

"Andd...done." Rachel spoke, standing up, "You should be able to get the clothes, by tomorrow," Rachel hushed out, looking at Y/n's undergarments, "And some new undergarments." Which simply made Y/n nod her head while heading over to the bed and flopping down, not caring if Rachel was there. "Thanks." Y/n's muffled voice spoke from the pillow. 

Rachel gulped down her saliva harshly, making her way out of the room, in front of the room was Damien waiting, for her. After Rachel shut the door, she pounced on Damien, pulling him into a hurried kiss, in between kisses Damien spoke,
"Staying---Mm- In----Guest-mmm----Room--"

Damien held Rachel up, as she clung to him, both of them spluttering down the hall, in a horny frenzy making, before finally making their way into the guest room, where they will be staying for the night.

Things got heated rather quickly.

《MeanWhile》

The Legion of Doom sat, and stared at each other before Lex Luthor spoke up his voice commanding, "I have done something...rather spectacular, I've opened a portal, to a different dimension...I know this might be hard to comprehend, so lets put it this way..." Lex paused, as one his assistant brought out a bored, as Luthor spoke,

 "Our little traitor friend, what's his name again?--Let's just call him---portal boy...After being able to study his portals, I have been able to make one of my own, which leads to this...different--dimension, that he seems to frequently go to...." Luthor smiled largely, "They do have villains, however, they are in more of the form of some type of strange mutated humans or monsters. Let me tell you, when they meet higher power people, like us...they simply grovel on their knees and do what you say."

Sinestro was the first to speak up about this strange matter, "So, you want us...to get new and improved henchmen?" He asked impatiently tapping his fingers on the table, his yellow lantern ring giving a spiking glow.

"Basically, ye--" Luthor was cut off by Black Addam, "How do we know that they shall be loyal?!" He grumbled out, his fist slamming on the table, almost causing it to break if he didn't hold back.

"I think it sounds thrilling! Haha-!" The Joker laughed out, while Harley agreed, moving slightly in his lap. "As I was getting to that, you will have to demonstrate your power over them, trust me, most of them are cowards when it comes to stronger villains. But they'll grovel up and die, never backing away if a slimy---hero comes at them." Luthor smiled, tilting his head to the side and watching the Legion of Doom members, communicate among themselves.